D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Sunday, October 17

1-800-ASK GARY

Yeah, that's the number TK needs to be calling. Some stupid ho just ran a red light and hit him. He was going to Publix to get us some ice cream and calls me not 10 minutes later... some chick just blew a red light and smashed right into him!!! So he calls me to come pick him up and bring his new insurance card... so I get the baby in the car, drive over there, etc. and this idiot who nearly killed him is just standing there all pissy!!! I brought him his phone and paperwork, had him put some stuff from his car in our other car, and I left. I was about to go off on this woman so I figured I should leave. Apparently she told the officer that she GETS NERVOUS driving downtown. PLEASE. Downtown or not downtown RED MEANS STOP. If you saw the car you would know why I am so upset... she hit him on the back of the driver's side, the rear wheel is caved in, the door caved in, etc... had she hit a foot closer to the front of the car she could have killed or seriously maimed him... People need to learn how to friggin drive. Seriously... I almost got killed last week at that same intersection... some guy took a LEFT TURN from the RIGHT LANE and cut me off as the light turned green... GOOD THING THE BEEMER HAD AWESOME BRAKES or I would have smashed right into him and it would have been HIS fault. Of course I always think the "what if... the baby was in the car... what if... she'd hit him harder or closer to where he was sitting... what if there was more traffic when it happened..." Bottom line - this girl is dumb. She was OBVIOUSLY not paying attention.

So now he is on the phone with the insurance company, refusing to go to the hospital or call a doctor. His neck already hurts and you know what injuries like this from car accidents - it won't hur that much right now but a few days from now he's going to be really sore... and it might even bug him for years... so I am saying GO NOW. Get your injuries documented. The entire car spun around and was facing the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.. obviously that whips your body around. Shit, I'd be suing for emotional distress because those few seconds when the car is spinning and you've just been hit must be like life flashing before you...

The thing that made me the most mad is that this girl just stood there like she didn't do anything wrong. She was on the phone with someone saying "I don't know why you are being nasty to me it was just an accident"... I bit my tongue. I figure me going off on the chick wouldn't make her more intelligent so I just kept quiet. If I had hit someone like that I'd be hysterical, not standing there like I didn't do anything wrong.

Of course TK being the calm, nice person he is "isn't mad". Had she hit me I probably would have gotten out of the car and beat her ass down! Actually, no... I can't fight... but I'd defintely be making sure she was crying.

What a freaking pain in the ass... and now we are both hungry and could REALLY use some ice cream even more and we don't have any lol... not even any soda...

D

    3 Comments:

    At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Knowing I can't fight either I would have opened a can of whoop ass on her anyhow. I hate folks who can't drive.

     
    At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Accidents suck! My husband was in one several months ago and the woman that hit him had the same reaction as the one that hit TK. Actually, she was even refusing to take blame! Asked him why HE hit HER! Let's see, she was pulling out of a shopping center and hit the back of the passenger side, but that was my husband's fault! WHATEVER! Then on top that off our insurance company was completely useless. I don't know why we pay these people all this money for them to have attitude and act like there is nothing they can do to help us. Just sucks because now your life is going to be spent making phone calls for the next few days.

    I completely agree with you about people that don't know how to drive. The ones that speed through the school zones really make me mad. In fact I had a guys speed around me and cut me off (almost hitting the front of my car) in a school zone. People are in such a rush....SLOW DOWN!!!!!

    Well I hope TK is OK and everything goes smoothly for you.

     
    At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dana,
    Try to really get TK to go to the DR. As you said, the later days will be the worst. I was in an accident 10 yrs ago and at the ripe age of 28, I have bad back problems ever since. Seriousley, drag him there- besides, later down the road if big problems do arise, he'll have nothing to fall back on to go after her skank ass.

    other than that, glad to hear he's ok for the most part, my husband travels through Fl. every week for work and one of my greatest fears is that he'll get in a serious accident.
    Hope you get everything taken care of without to big of a headache.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us