D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Wednesday, October 20

Am I really watching BARNEY?

I hate this purple dinosaur... I remember when my mom did daycare like 10 years ago the little boy she watched LOVED Barney and I hoped and prayed that Barney would be a thing of the past by the time I had a child.... but nope. Barney is still entertaining 'kids. I love you, you love me, we're a happy family with a great big hug from a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too.... But I'm wondering... what happened to Baby Bop? Did they break up? Now Barney's hanging out with some yellow dinosaur thing with red converse sneakers... Did Barney cheat on Baby Bop? SCANDAL!

What should I do to my hair? I am going to get it done in the next few days but I just don't know what to do to it! I have naturally brown hair and I've been coloring it for YEARS and I really want to go back to brown but I don't know how to do it. I don't want to get it colored another shade of brown because it won't be EXACT... and I don't know how it'll look if they just strip the color... Maybe if they strip the color out and I get a few inches cut off it will look good. It will be a HUGE change since I have been blonde for about 5 years!! I think it is time to go back to my natural color though... I am sick of having to keep my hair up and spending like $150 every time I need to get it done... Any ideas?

I need to get the dirt updated... How cool is it that every day - consistently - since I started the new site my hits have gone up by 30-50 a DAY... and that's unique visitors, not actual page views... AWESOME!! Keep spreading the word and putting links to my page everywhere lol.

Oh sweet now Sesame Street is on. I liked that show. Remember Mr. Looper? Mr. Snuffalupagus? :)


Have a nice day.

D

    12 Comments:

    At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    BJ is the yellow dinosaur and he is Baby Bop's brother, I think. And I have to post "anonymously" because it's embarrassing that I know this.

    You should get low-lights in your hair to darken it gradually. If you have a little bit of regrowth, the colorist should be able to match up the browns nicely. It will add dimension to your hair and it's easier (read:more affordable) to switch back to blonde if you change your mind. Alternately, you could ask for Shades, which is a semi-permanent color. It comes in really rich shades, and fades naturally, so it won't matter if the color doesn't match your natural regrowth. Plus, your hair will look "naturally" hi-lighted when it covers the blonde and it's not damaging to your hair.

    Anyway, that's my two cents, and it's worth just that. Good luck.

     
    At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That yellow guy on Barney was there when I was a kid too....but I can't for the life of me remember his name....

     
    At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey D*ana! My 10 yo tormented me with Barney when he was little. Remember the Christmas ornament idea in my last comment - well guess what... he has a Barney one! It is scary to admit that I know who the yellow dinosaur is that you are referring to. His name is BJ and he is Baby Bop's brother. Oh, the shame! I can't believe I admit I know about this stuff. And, I can't believe Barney is still around!! Whoever thought him up is rolling in some serious cashola! Now, why can't I be so lucky to think up something so goofy?
    Beckie

     
    At 9:47 AM, Blogger D*ana said...

    OK so shame on me for assuming Barney dumped Baby Bop to have a gay relationship with HER BROTHER!!!! Whoops...

    That brings me to my next contemplation about children's programming...

    THE WIGGLES.

    It's a cute show and I know kids LOVE the Wiggles... but who are these grown men? At least Mr. Rogers had some degree of manhood in him when he changed his shoes and sweater... but the Wiggles?

    Are these men married? Could you IMAGINE being married to a Wiggle?

    Thanks for the info.

    D

     
    At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh no! It's becoming an epidemic! Blogs - they're infectious. I don't have one, but I think they're great!

    Yes, the wiggles are a little strange!
    Beckie

     
    At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Dana,
    I know what you mean about Barney. When my nieces & nephews were way little, they would always watch Barney & I would think how corny that show is, but, As you become a mom, somehow you learn to tolerate these crazy shows.Most of them anyway, I still can't stand the teletubbies..I never understood that show!
    My one year old loves the Wiggles, I don't know if their married or what their story is. Their songs will stay in your head all day though! Sesame Street is also still a big hit with the little ones-especially Elmo.My son cracks up when you sing the Silly Elmo song to him..
    Anyway, about the hair- I'm totally hearing you on that one!
    I use to have colored & highlighted hair & after 6 years and basically no time to maintain it anymore- I just recently went back to brown(my natural clor)and get way more compliments then ever before.
    I say go for it, we all need a change once in awhile, i'm sure it will look good,alot of blondes are going dark this season.
    anyway, take care- I'm loving the site
    and I'm loving Ty the Gay guy section too,
    It's a trip!

    Michele

     
    At 10:12 AM, Blogger DenebM said...

    The Wiggles arecute. Yeah, one tends to reaise the ol' eyebrow b/c they are sort of funny looking :) but it's neat.

    They're songs are catchy and actually taught my son about fruit salad (he had it before seeing them but he thinks it's cool now) and about drinking water (over juice, sodas, etc)...it's cute.

    Paul (my son) seems to be musically inclined and The Wiggles really brought it out of him.

    They've been HUGE in Australia for a while. They are THE top group from Australia....bigger than even the rock/pop bands. :)

     
    At 10:23 AM, Blogger michelle said...

    I thought the same thing about Barney too when I babysat a little girl while I was in college. Now, over course, both of my kids love him! Kinda grows on you. I agree with those who think the Teletubbies are strange too. I'm glad they are not around anymore. Now there is an even more strange show called Boo-Bah, they even have costumes at Target. Scary! I really love Sesame Street. It brings back good memories from my childhood. I think the guy's name was Mr. Hooper though, not Mr. Looper. My daughter LOVES Elmo. She dances when the song comes on. Pretty much the only thing that will keep her attention on that show.

     
    At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh yes! Boobah..have you been introduced to them yet Dana? Imagine Teletubbies on drugs- and that's Boobah.

    Ok, You've totally got my wheels turning on becoming a cabbage patch collector- could you please tell me what to look for when buying vintage kids? I *think* I should be looking for the dolls made by Coleco from the early 80's. I've got my eye on a few on Ebay but I don't want to by a doll that isn't of value, kwim? I've read that boys and freckles are worth more because there weren't as many produced.

    If you want, you can email me at ajpjrp@comcast.net, I would really appreciate any tips you could pass on to a newbie. :)

     
    At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Anyone ever seen Bloopy on PBS? Someone should be shot. It is sick.

     
    At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Dana!

    Two of the Wiggles are married. They are kind of dorky, but the kids love them. My best friends duaghter is 19 months and that is all she will sit still for to watch. I hate to admit it, but I know all the songs. They are some what educational, but Seame Street is the best. They actually teach the kids something. That BooBah crap and Teletubbies are awful! I would never let my kids watch them.

    Amanda

     
    At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Both of my boys(16mth/3yrs) love the Wiggles-Actually just took them to see them at the Forum last weekend. I believe 3 out of 4 were elementary school teachers. They started out performing at kids birthday parties then had a small show in Australia then they just took off.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us