D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Thursday, October 21

A lovely day... and the Yankees STILL SUCK.

OK I'm going to try to lighten the mood around here a little bit! The political/religious debate was fun for a little while but I don't want people coming here and getting upset. A lot of people read this to have a good time, not to fight with each other... The fun part is when I get into it with people and you read it for entertainment... but this political thing got a little nasty.

So TK is away... can't tell you where, can't tell you why, but he's on a little trip. So this morning he wakes me up at 6am to take him to the airport. I was SO tired I just couldn't get up. I didn't sleep well last night. I had a nightmare that a cockroach was crawling on Kyla and it messed me up and I couldn't go back to sleep...

He was telling me to get up, it's time to go, etc. but I was in a complete DAZE. I couldn't wake up. I don't even remember him leaving... I just know I told him to remember where he parked the car so I could go get it later.

Sonja watches the Food Network a lot and has seen this commercial for Bella's over and over so we were going to go there for lunch after we picked up the car. On the way to the airport we were just chit-chatting about food and couldn't wait to go try their pizza... We figured it would be easier to take 1 car to the restaurant, so she dropped me off... I got the car... then we met back at my house.

By this time we're STARVING. I just had that mmmmmmm... PIZZA thought in my head...

Get to Bella's. Walk in. Guess what the chalkboard at the front of the restaurant says!!!

DUE TO MAINTENANCE ON OUR OVENS - NO PIZZA, NO CALZONES

We both looked at each other like WHHHHHAAAATTTT????? But we were there, we were hungry, so we sat and ate.... That place is GOOD. I have been there once before with my family when they were visiting...

It was just nice to sit and have lunch and shoot the ish. Kyla was a total angel and just sat in her stroller and played with her toys the whole time. I love that she can entertain herself now... As long as she has a full tummy and is rested she's happy!

I am also excited because I got another CPK in the mail today. A little African American Preemie with a pacifier and the CUTEST little jammies. The PJ's are a really hard to find outfit so I am really excited to have it - its SO cute.

I think this whole CPK thing is contagious... Sonja bought one a few weeks ago when we went shopping, and now she wants more... and a girl who reads the journal and used to listen to me just bought two Play Along kids and is bidding on some vintage ones on eBay!! It's catching... CPK's are SO CUTE!!!

And the Sox. Wow. I am so excited. I can wear my "B" with pride!!! Yankees fans are so freaking ashamed right now. It's like the bully taking an ass whipping. I love it!

Oh - so here's something I find interesting... it's been brought to my attention that someone - and I won't name names - thinks that I was picked on a lot in high school and that's why I am so outspoken and bitchy now... Um, not really. I was picked on when I was younger - and yes, that is why I try not to take crap from people... but I think sometimes I take it to an extreme LOL. In high school I was just kinda there. I wasn't popular, I wasn't really a dork, I just hung out and had my friends and did my own thing. I wasn't super smart, but I did well... I wasn't the prettiest girl but I wasn't an ugly duckling. I was just kinda there.

Ok, just wanted to throw that in there...

So that brings me to another question... would you like to see some kind of "formal" - well, not "formal" but like some kind of topics every day or every few days to discuss? Rather than just commenting on my whatever each day, maybe it would be more fun - and more interesting - to use the "Comments" section to talk about something I bring up in a post. Or I can come up with something completely separate... or if you have something on your mind you want another take on, email me and I can post it. Like I'm thinking with this post we could talk about what we were like in high school and how we're different now...

I don't know. Comment as you wish. If the idea sucks, just say it. I won't be hurt LOL.

TTYL.

D

    1 Comments:

    At 8:13 AM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    Everyone I know says that they thought I was bitch when they first met me, but now they think I am cool as hell to chill with. I don't know if I just grew up or if having a baby changed me, but I was just like you (D*ana)in high school. I was a little bit of everything, but did not hang out with just one group. I always got in trouble though because I was a bit of a class clown. I love to make people laugh, I do not care if I have to make an ass of myself, if someone laughs than I am happy. No, I am not an attention seeker, although I know a lot of people who are, I just like to be funny or dumb. There were a few people I didn't get along with in High School, but not many. I think I may have intimidated some people, so they were afraid to talk to me... I come off as a bitch but I am really, really nice, you just have to get to understand my personality. Well I just thought I would post on how I was in High School... I think the whole topic posting is a good idea, then we will be able to understand everyone better!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us