D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Friday, October 29

Where's the DIRT?

Yes wouldn't you all like to know what's been going on that I started this website, put a LOT of time, effort, etc. into doing it... had a lot of people do a lot of work to help me... and now it's not updated. Life has sucked the last week - that's why.

You read about the bug problem... of course all of that happened while TK was away. Then I get back to my house after bug problem and it reeks of the bug stuff and I have to air out my house, try to stay outside, clean everything... Then yesterday and today Sonja was spending time with her family so it's just been me and Kyla. We have been doing fine, I just haven't had time to get to the PC long enough to update the dirt. I can do this journal on the Mac but I can't access the website from this computer...

I was supposed to take Kyla to get her Halloween pictures done the other day and I didn't feel good AT ALL so I just didn't go. I was SO exhausted and thought I might be getting sick... luckily I feel better now, but I felt really bad about missing her photo shoot :)

So today I stopped by Sadie's in the mall - they are doing a free sitting & some free prints for Halloween. I put Kyla in her little costume and couldn't wait to get her pictures done. I had walked by earlier in the day (I spent the ENTIRE day at the mall) and saw all these little cute kids smiling and giggling - so I thought she'd be awesome. She is such a cutie pie and such a happy baby... But no.

I got her bundled up in her costume and she just didn't want to cooperate. When we sat her down in the leaves she just grabbed at the leaves and played with them and stared down at them - would not look at the camera AT ALL. So then we tried propping her up in the little thing they use for infants... nope. She didn't like that either. They took 6 shots of her and only 1 came out OK. She has a puss on her face and looks scared. It isn't what I wanted it to be at all. I am going to load up the nice camera TK has with film and take some this weekend. She is too cute in this costume not to be photographed!!

I got some cute new stuff for her today. Winter is coming and even though it doesn't snow here, it does get chilly and I want her to have some cute winter stuff... again it is weird how all the stores here sell scarves, gloves, hats, big bulky jackets, etc... we don't really need them!!! I don't get it.

I got some Uggs. Yeah, SO LAST YEAR - I'm a little behind. Sorry, I'm not the shoe and lipgloss and handbag queen... but I did see the most adorable Uggs today and I really don't care if they are still IN or not. They are clogs. Not boots, but the most comfortable, soft, perfect-fitting clogs EVER. They look great with bootcut jeans and are just the right height for me. I have such a hard time with shoes bc I can't walk in heels lol... I gave up when I got pregnant and I'm not going back to them. I do need a LITTLE bit of a heel since I am a shorty and it just looks better with jeans - and these are perfect. The only problem is that they are a reddish color - they are totally out of black and brown!! Does anyone know a good place to get Uggs online? I looked - and found nothing. So I guess my entire winter wardrobe will have to match these reddish Uggs!!

I am so sleepy. Kyla is asleep in her swing. OH, her newest thing is... we have this Tigger rattle... it has a little Tigger on it, then a handle, then a ball at the bottom with little bead thingies in it.. and she LOVES it. I mean, I will just pick it up and hand it to her and she LAUGHS. It is the cutest thing!!! She was laughing so much last night I called TK's mom just so she could hear her laugh lol...

More big news soon.... And I promise I'll get to the dirt this weekend.

Dana

    4 Comments:

    At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's so hard to get pictures of kids sometimes. I had a hard time with mine until she was about a year old. She has done OK lately, but you can't push her too far! I hate it when I see all these adorable pictures of other people's children and all mine does is cry!

     
    At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you couid find a cute pair of ANY color of uggs on ebay. i just looked on there and there are some still brand new, if youdont want used.

     
    At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A good site to buy Uggs is Zappos.com
    They even have free shipping, there a lot of styles to choose from.

     
    At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey dana..
    try shoes.com or famousfootwear.com

    just a plug from a famousfootwear employee! haha

    happy halloween!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us