D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Thursday, November 4

Adam Brody from the OC

HOT OR NOT?

He's on Jimmy Kimmel... and all these chicks are going nuts over him. Uh, he's real dorky looking. He kinda looks like a scrawnier John Mayer. He's got helmet hair. I don't think he's hot, do you? Am I missing something? Is he the hotness right now and I'm just not seeing it?

Did you hear Justin is going to be on the OC? I need to start watching this show I think.

OK - so get this... I didn't update the dirt today because my computer is overrun with SpyWare. It's driving me crazy. As I have explained a gazillion times... I can do the journal on the Mac but I need the PC to do the site. Bummer. I'm going to try to fix it tomorrow.

Back to politics because I am still angry... Who counts the votes? How does it work? Who is there to make sure there is no funny business, cheating, etc.? Like I just wonder how do they count?

Did anyone hear about the conspiracy surrounding the electornic/computerized voting vs. the old fashioned voting? Apparently the exit polls at the old fashioned style voting places were as accurate as usual (5% margin of error)... but the ones that were computerized were off by more - and favored Bush.

I just don't feel right about anything. Remember the whole Clinton "Don't Stop Thinkin' About Tomorrow"... With Bush it's like I want to sing some Evanescence songs and bury myself in the covers!

Me

    13 Comments:

    At 8:41 AM, Blogger D*ana said...

    OK so I want to watch the OC. I don't know if I'll get hooked. In the last several years the only shows that have hooked me are Sex & The City and The Sopranos.. and maybe a reality show here and there...

    What's the low down on the OC. Who are the characters, etc.

    What time is it on and what channel?

    Dana

     
    At 10:20 AM, Blogger springsandra said...

    The only shows I regularly watch right now are Everwood and The Apprentice. I've also been watching some Jack & Bobby on and off. I think Everwood is starting to get a little too soap-opera-esque the way some of those other shows are... maybe it's just because of sweeps coming up. There just aren't that many attractive men on these shows anymore... I'm getting sucked into Disney channel shows... it reminds me of my youth when I used to run home from school to watch the Mickey Mouse Club and Kids Incorporated... now at 10 I watch Lizzie McGuire and on the weekends Phil of the Future. What am I, like 12 again... maybe it's to recapture my youth, or just mindless/harmless unwinding after a 9 hour work day.

     
    At 10:44 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

    Hey Dana,
    yeah, I got in...off the t.v subject for a minute :)
    Wanted to say-Congrats to you & TK for his new job & you two starting a new phase in your life..hope you'll be keeping up the site, I love it!
    By the way- where is Ty? I miss reading his comments on the dirt.
    take care!

    Michele

     
    At 1:27 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    OMG astiles!!!! Might take another or just see your OB for a blood test. Any other symptoms?

     
    At 1:35 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    Yeah, home tests are more likely to give a false neg than pos at least in my experience. I know it sounds impossible now, but try not to stress too much! Were all here to talk if you need to!

     
    At 1:50 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    astiles,

    I know that may be scary news, but it is not to bad. When I started dating my boyfriend, everything was perfect... until 1 month and a half later. His ex girlfriend called him to tell him she was pregnant. Great, He assurred me it was before us and that he wanted to be with me... etc. etc. So everything was fine. A month before she was due I started feeling horrible... well, the day before she went into labor I took a home pregnancy test, within 15 seconds, the results were clear and I was pregnant. I found out I was pregnant the day before his son was born. We have his son 5 days a week, and him and my daughter are 1 day shy of 8 months apart. The plus... he was born in January, she was born in September. So at least they will not be in the same grade, once they start school. It really is an adventure raising to babies 8 months apart, but I really enjoy watching them react to things together. They have such an incredible bond, and even if I could go back and change things around, I never would! I am happy and so are the kids. That is all that matters! Well GOOD LUCK with everything, and please know, we are all here to support you and help you out!

     
    At 2:02 PM, Blogger springsandra said...

    astiles, I have to say I agree with the woman attitude2love who posted before in saying that it sounds scary, but i'm sure if this is happening, then it is for a good reason in the grand scheme of things. I've known women who have tried for years to conceive and haven't been able to, and while you're nervous, your body will totally be able to handle it in time. Your doctor, of course, will be the best help for that. As for the other thing you said about being on birth control, if you're on the pill you know you should stop taking it immediately, right? Just wanted to throw those 2 cents in. If you want someone to talk to, I'm on IM at work (SandyF2001) so feel free to drop me an IM. Hang in there... and don't worry about what anyone else thinks... you don't have to answer 20 questions to *anyone*, and never feel pressure to do otherwise.

     
    At 2:10 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    Don't worry about what other people think. We all have our oops's!!! I was using birth control (not the Pill though) when I got pregnant with my first. My husband was still in school and I had just graduated so we were living on my "Hi, I just graduated from college" salary and student loans. Yes, we freaked at first, but I would not give it back for all the money in the world!

     
    At 2:22 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    I'm sure there are women out there that have done MUCH worse things to their bodies while knowingly pregnant, much less unknowingly and everything turned out normally. Everything will be fine!

     
    At 3:51 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    Astiles,

    Don't worry about the whole drinking and diet pill thing. My boyfriends sister, (Who I am not proud to admit I know), Drank and Smoked through her whole pregnany. Her daughter was born on January 8, 2003 and the week before on New Year's Eve, boy did she party, she even did cocaine that night. He daughter was born at 5 1/2 pounds and had some minor complications, but she is happy and alive today... (MOM is still partying and the other SISTER is raising the baby) I just want to let you know that what is meant to be will happen. I am sure everything is OK, I was prescribed pain medication 2 weeks before I knew I was pregnant, and I was all ready 4 weeks at that time. I know that being pregnant you worry about everything around, at least I did. Most moms, always want what is best for the baby. I wish you the best of luck... and ignore the stares and whispers... How do you think I felt 7 months pregnant, pushing a stroller down the road with a 6 month old in it! I really got stares and whispers. WHO cares about any one elses opinion. Especially if it is negative.

     
    At 6:41 PM, Blogger DenebM said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 6:48 PM, Blogger DenebM said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 7:03 PM, Blogger DenebM said...

    What I meant to say is:

    Babies AREN'T accidents. They're surprises.
    You know, stuff you didn't know how much you wanted until you got 'em.

    :) cute huh? I don't remember where I heard it but I think it's RIGHT ON THE MONEY. :)

    I don't really watch The OC. Is it good?

    Oh, by the way...anyone potty train a boy before? Any words of wisdom? Please?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us