D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Wednesday, November 3

The ELECTION: WHAT THE FRICK!?

I just can't even believe we have 4 more years of this BAFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOON in office. Seriously, I am like in disbelief that Bush is actually going to win. I don't get it. I have never really felt like a presidential election would make that much of a difference in my life - but with this one, I do. I think Bush is going to continue to make a debacle of the War in Iraq. I think people are going to keep losing their jobs. I think health care costs are going to continue to rise. I think school systems will continue to go downhill - and I have a child who will be ready for school by the time the next election comes around... I just don't get it.

I REALLY thought that after all the lying, the deceit, the screw ups, the cover ups, the inside scandal, etc. that the American people would vote this man right out of office... What is wrong with people?

Or - is it a conspiracy?

Does anyone else feel a sense of sadness and FEAR today? I sure do.

Dana

    11 Comments:

    At 10:11 AM, Blogger springsandra said...

    I guess Kerry should've done more campaigning in Florida... that could've helped a lot. I did my part in NY... but oh well. I got this in an email from a friend this morning, so I figured I'd share:

    I read an article on slate this morning essentially saying that even though a lot of people are convinced that the president is a complete idiot, the fact of the matter is that most people are too stupid to realize that, and they mistake his stupidity for simplicity. So, where educated people look at him and say "wow, what a f*cking retard that guy is" the uneducated population looks and says "wow, finally a guy who keeps it simple." By how much are the educated people outnumbered? Look at the vote totals from yesterday.
    (end friend's comment)

    Not sure how true it is, but it's an interesting argument. I do know a lot of educated people also voted for Bush because they're rich and he's good for rich people, so the argument doesn't entirely hold water.

    Am I the only one who was scared that changing Presidents in the midst of the unstable condition of the world would end up causing more problems? I still voted for Kerry, but it worried me a bit.

     
    At 10:44 AM, Blogger springsandra said...

    Point very well taken, astiles. I'm actually very relieved to hear what you think and believe about the President and how he will do with another 4 years in office. I don't follow politics very closely for the single reason that I try to have faith in the government as it was established to "do the right thing." I'm very split over partisan lines on some issues, which is why I think the two-party system is quite flawed. I consider myself a moderate.

    To be perfectly honest, Bush scares me a little because I sometimes find him more like a puppet than a leader. I hope I'm wrong because I think being a puppet would make him weak when it comes to dealing with the very touchy world situation that has a good number of my friends halfway around the world right now. I live in New York, I watched the WTC fall from across the East River in Brooklyn and my father was very nearly killed there trying to help (he worked for the NYPD - he's since retired). While I do believe that change could have been a good thing, I wonder if the appearance of instability this country would've sent by electing a new president when it wasn't necessary (ie: he's got a second term available) could've potentially have been worse than keeping Bush in office for another 4 years. Someone in my office said he was sick to his stomach this morning over the results. I'm not. I actually (perhaps in a leap of blind faith) believe the American people may have made a proper decision. Imagine that...

     
    At 12:22 PM, Blogger springsandra said...

    The strangest thing to me is that I wasn't even thinking so much about the actual foreign policies of Bush when I thought about who I wanted to vote for. Besides worrying about what the world thought in terms of the US's stability (my one worldly thought), I was concerned about mostly taxes and the gay marriages issue. It really bothers me that some people are so incredibly against legalized civil unions between people who love each other. The whole point of a civil union anyway is to get the legal rights of other monogamous couples. Why does anyone really care whether those partners have the same genitalia? No one is asking that the church recognize anything it believes G-d frowns upon, but why in the world make it so hard for two people who love each other to share incomes, file joint taxes, and live together? It just doesn't seem logical to me.

     
    At 12:32 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    I don't think I will be happy Bush won.

    I think Kerry obviously had the potential to fail... but Bush already HAS FAILED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

    We are losing jobs... Yeah, maybe things are looking up in a few places but when people I KNOW lose their jobs left and right... When people I KNOW are laid off because their company can get a tax break and pay their workers less by shipping the job overseas... when I KNOW THAT MY HEALTH COSTS HAVE GONE UP - that's what matters to me. Bush has been president while ALL THIS has been going on... He has done things and given tax breaks to make this possible.

    As for the War in Iraq - again I ask anyone who voted for Bush - did you watch Fahrenheit 9/11? Have you seen the bushandthesaudis.com website??? I mean... it seems to me like this war continuing for as long as possible will BENEFIT HIM FINANCIALLY!!! As long as the war goes on Dick Cheney's old company Halliburton continues to make money... as long as this war goes on focus is shifted away from Osama Bin Laden - and the Saudis, Bush's BUSINESS ASSOCIATES. I mean really... you have to be blind to not see this.

    So... did you watch this movie or see this website?

    John Kerry might change his mind on certain issues... but what you also have to realize is that in any given bill that is presented to Congress - say a tax cut bill - there's also a gazillion other pieces of red tape attached to it. Each person who looks at the bill could say "well I'll vote for it only if it's got this clause in it" and the people probably never really know exactly what else is in there... So I'm not saying he never changed his mind on an issue - but I don't think he was about to go into office and waver on every promise.

    I don't know EXACTLY how all that stuff works, but you get my drift.

    I think George Bush is full of crap, end of story. He is all about big business and rich people. I still do not understand why rich people get tax breaks while the middle class pays more. That makes no sense to me. Unless a rich person who is keeping an extra million bucks is going to split that up and give me and all my middle class friends a cut of it... I don't get it. TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS and that whole theory is just the rich man's way of keeping more of his money for himself. I mean, think of how they justify it... If I am wealthy... and I keep more of my money because I got a tax cut, and I take that money and buy myself a 3rd porche becuase before I only had 2 and now I can afford 3... How the HELL does that help the middle class person who has 3 kids and can barely afford to buy one minivan to cart them around in? Why doesn't this middle class person get the tax cut so he can take a vacation with the money or afford a nicer car for his family...

    OK I think that's enough... Um, I REALLY NEED TO PACK!

    Dana

     
    At 12:39 PM, Blogger Nameless said...

    All I have to say is how the hell did this happen again. For the past four years all I have heard from people is how are president sucks and how he is so dumb and etc. Then we re-elect him. I don't get people.

     
    At 1:16 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    I am glad astiles brought up the Michael Moore thing. I don't think he made it to put out the "truth". I am for Bush and agree with everything astiles has said so I won't rehash it. I just hope America can come together and mend fences. We all need to realize that we all have different opinions and accept people's differences instead of putting each other down because we have opposing views on certain issues.

     
    At 1:28 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    I realize that Michael Moore's movie was not all 100% fact... however, there are a lot of things he brings up in that movie that exaggerated or not ARE SCARY.

    That mother crying over her son's death in Iraq was not fake. The connections between Bush and the Saudis are real. The silly clips like of him playing golf and stuff... yeah - that's comical and probably edited... but that stuff is all pretty incriminating.

    And where are the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

    Like that movie or not - he makes some very valid points. I don't believe everything I see/read... but Iraq never invaded the US, never threatened the US, and we never found what we were supposed to be looking for. Our young men and women - who by the way didn't even have their votes counted - are over there fighting so that big business can control the oil... That's it.

    Had we not gone into Iraq... over 1,000 of our men & women would be alive... THOUSANDS more of our men & women would be home with their families... YES, we captured Saddam... but how on earth has that stopped terrorism? Osama is still alive... releasing tapes... instilling fear in people... Saddam was just over there doing his evil thing but he wasn't hurting the US. May there have been some ties - possibly, but there's no proof. Why didn't we take all the troops that we put into Iraq and send them after Osama?

    I could go on and on... What did Bush do that is GOOD for this country while in office?

    Oh, and as for the Kerry/Heinz thing... no arguing that 60% of those jobs are overseas... a lot of companies have factories overseas... those jobs have probably been there for years and years... and if we want to start slinging stuff about "why not start with your own family..." I don't see the Bush twins marching off to Iraq ready to fight their daddy's war.

    Dana

     
    At 3:54 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    I think we are forgetting about something here when it comes to the gay/abortion issue...

    SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.

    This country was founded on that. One of the main reasons the Founding Fathers left England and started a new government here is because they didn't want the church running their lives any more!!

    These are all issues of religion - not politics - and therefore shouldn't even be an issue!!

    I believe in my HEART that abortion is wrong... HOWEVER, other people who don't feel that way are free to choose what they want to do to their bodies. Argue all you want that it's a baby, etc... I believe it is... but I also know what a challenge it is to be a parent, how expensive it is, how much patience, love, etc. it takes and to be brutally honest - some people aren't meant to be parents and if they want to have an abortion for whatever reason - so be it. The government shouldn't be able to determine whether or not a woman becomes a mother. This is a really difficult issue for me because in MY HEART I know my daughter was a precious life from the moment she was conceived... But if some people don't feel that connection, or know they won't be able to give the child all it needs, it's her choice.

    As for the gay marriage thing... The belief that marriage should only be between a man and a woman is a RELIGIOUS thing. I guess it is a touchy subject because for most people a marriage is a legal thing as well as a religious thing... but if people love each other and want to be married they should be able to in this country that does not rule by religion.

    There are some things that are wrong because they are wrong and infringe upon the rights of other people - stealing, murder, etc... those are moral issues as well as legal issues... but gay people getting married is only one of morality... it doesn't hurt anyone else.

    Can anyone realistically tell me how gay people getting married would devastate this country? I mean, if murder was legal... uh oh... if stealing was legal... uh oh... but gay people getting married??? Why should that be illegal???

    PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME... though I guess it is kind of a moot point anyway since neither candidate would have allowed it.

    Thanks.

    Dana

     
    At 4:00 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    Astiles... I am not trying to be rude but I highly doubt that allowing gay marriage is going to perpetuate abuse of the system.

    I do not know ANY man that would marry another man simply to get a tax cut and health benefits.

    Do you?

    Dana

     
    At 4:35 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    What about adoption? I know the adoption system in the US is not perfect either, but it's better than having no chance of life at all.

    And,I may be wrong, but didn't the whole concept of marriage come from the bible?

     
    At 4:52 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    I thought about making that point too! A lot of the laws established by our founding fathers came from biblical principles. If they were christians then they must not have been COMPLETELY against seperation of church and state.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us