D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Thursday, November 4

F U P. DIDDY!

You gotta see this site.....

http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

The best is the tee that says... I didn't VOTE, I didn't DIE - FUCK YOU P. DIDDY!!!

I LOVE IT!! There's some other funny ones too.

OK - so here's the latest with the website - like I said - SPYWARE... I didn't really get a chance to be on it today bc the cleaning people were here and I didn't want to be in her way on the computer in my room while she was trying to clean.

So anyway, TY is alive, well, and still working for me. Haha... as if he actually gets paid to do his part of the site. He's been slacking lately though.... no, seriously - it's all my bad. I want to be able to update on the laptop so bad it's driving me nuts. We are saving all our pennies for this move right now so I can't get any new software.

Here's other dirt news.

Britney - pregnant??? I don't know... there's a LOT of talk about this. I guess Shar Jackson - who knows mysteriously has a crapload of dough - was out shopping the other day and apparently Kevin kept calling her. Shar got off the phone with him and said "You know Britney's pregnant" to someone... and there goes the rumor. Nobody has confirmed this. I'd say NO WAY it's true but good ole' Britney has her way of doing stupid things. She needs to grow up a little before she can have a baby... and she needs to bathe and take care of herself too.

Nick didn't cheat on Jessica - Nope, he didn't. Even the stripper is saying NOTHING HAPPENED. It got blown out of proportion. He hung out with a stripper that night with the rest of the guys but he didn't get it on with her.

Kirstie Alley's Breastfed Possum - YES, you read correctly... KIRSTIE ALLEY'S BREASTFED POSSUM. Talk about random... I guess a while back Kirstie Alley had a pet possum... it needed to drink and there was no food. Someone who worked for Kirstie was nursing at the time....... She refused to actually allow the possum to latch on (because it had teeth), but expressed milk for the possum to drink. Are you friggin' kidding me? I don't know where this came from but I received the story yesterday. Insanity. And - TEETH OR NO TEETH - my boobs are for KYLA'S MOUTH ONLY!!!!

JUSTIN on the OC - Just a rumor. Someone told me about this but I can't confirm it and I don't know what episodes he'll be on. Crap - I think I am missing the first episode of the season right now!!

Avril Lavigne HOOTERS GIRL - Avril was a Hooters Girl for Halloween! Here are the links so you can check it out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/cainjer/avril1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/cainjer/avril2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/cainjer/avril3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/cainjer/avril4.jpg

Thanks to my friend Robbie for the scoop on that!

Um... what else... Freddie Prinze Jr. working on his own sitcom - I would LOVE to see that hotness on TV once a week he is so cute!!!

Ashlee's drummer is taking the blame for the SNL thing... he said he was in charge of hitting the button to start the track and he screwed it up. Of course he said Ashlee NEEEEEVVVVVEEERRRR does that but because of her acid reflux disease she couldn't sing... Whatever.

P.Diddy is turning 35 and of course throwing a massive birthday party for himself.

Julia Roberts is PISSSSED because Catherine Zeta Jones has the key position in the posters for Oceans 12. Even though Julia is kind of annoying in real life, I kinda still like her. Catherine Zeta Smoking While Pregnant Douglas I can't stand.

*******

So as for the move... we pretty much officially have a new place to live. I am kinda nervous about moving to be honest. I just don't know what to expect. I know we'll be living in a very conservative area and I'm just not used to that. I am actually worried that people might judge me and TK bc we are not married... I wonder if it's really like that there. I am going to try to find a Playgroup or something and meet some other moms.

I took some pictures of Kyla that came out so adorable... I need to post them on the page. I am actually trying to make one of those free baby websites but it won't work for some reason... So annoying!!

I know there were a TON of comments posted today but I haven't even read them yet!! Going to do that now!

Dana
 

    3 Comments:

    At 10:27 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    Yes, there will probably be people there that will judge you. There are people like that everywhere. That doesn't mean you have to answer to them. You are a strong woman so I think you know that! Hopefully you will find some other moms that are understanding and supportive, not judgmental.

    My personal belief is that a couple's reason for marriage shouldn't be, oops we got pregnant the right thing to do is get married. I have known several people who have done that and today they are either divorced or going through a divorce.

     
    At 2:34 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    Michelle,

    I could not agree with you more! I think that is one of the worst reasons why two should marry. I am a mother, and am not married to my daughters father. We are still together and live together, but not married. I know many think that marriage is a spiritual bind and very sacred thing, but all my life, I was brought up around divorces. Marriage to me is nothing but a signed piece of paper that gives you some financial breaks. I am not trying to offend anyone, and I am not saying that I will never marry. I know one day we will be married, I mean, it is every girls dream of having a wedding and being married, but getting pregnant is not the reason. Many of my friends have gotten married because they were surprised by the stork, and it is sad to say that I do not know any of the couples who are not divorced or happy. I would rather my daughter grow up with a happy household, than have to feel like stress is due to her. I love my boyfriend very much, and no one day the time will come, but I am not pushing anything and am not in any kind of a hurry! Other's may judge you by the fact that you are not married, but who are they to judge anyone else. Just be strong and ignore. Many people will realize what a cool person you are, and will accept you for just that! Good luck!

     
    At 5:11 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    I DO believe marriage is a sacred thing which is all the more reason not to jump into something that you cannot commit yourself to for the rest of you life!:)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us