D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Sunday, November 7

Ick Ick Ick!

OK so here's my icky I'm so annoyed story of the day... I took Kyla for a walk a little while ago and stopped at this place down the street for lunch. I have been there a few times on Sunday's when the place I LIKE to go is closed... The last time I was there the person working had a DOG hanging out behind the counter and it really annoyed me... The dog jumped on Kyla's stroller and people looked at me like I was the ahole for grabbing the dog by its collar and pulling it away.

I am not a dog person and I get nervous with dogs around my child. I trust Lexi to a point, but certainly don't want her jumping on my baby... and with other people's dogs, you just don't know!!

So today I go in there again, thinking the whole dog thing was a one time deal... no, there's a dog in there AGAIN. The owner of the place was sitting there with the dog off the leash and he's like "oh she's friendly" and I was like "ok that's cool, I just don't like dogs near my baby"... so he kind of gave me a look like I was rude and pulled the dog away...

Then I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and decided to sit outside to avoid the dog altogether... The girl brings me my sandwich (no napkins or anything grrrrr)... then the dog comes outside and sits next to me and begs for my food. I couldn't really get up without having to move the stroller, etc. so I just kind of dealt with it. But how annoying.. I'm trying to eat and entertain Kyla and there's this dog sitting right in front of me. I don't hate dogs... but I don't need one in my face when I'm trying to eat - especially when I was going to pay to eat there....

Then I take like the 3rd bite of my chicken sandwich and it's COLD AND SQUISHY!!! I spit it out... thought it was raw.. but no, it was just like icky dark meat... which leads me to believe it was just microwaved. GROSS.

Overall it was a bad experience. Then I go in to pay and the dog is sitting in the doorway in the way of the stroller and the owner and his girlfriend are standing there and neither one attempts to move the dog out of my way. The leash got caught in the stroller wheel and I had to get it out and hold the dog down... and neither of the owners of the place/dog tried to help.

Sorry, but I definitely am not going back there again. What the hell is a dog doing in a restaurant anyway? If I'm not mistaken that has to be against board of health rules... especially since they allow the dog back where they prepare food. Gross.

After that Kyla and I had a nice walk around the block. There's a swing by the water and we sat there for a while and swung... It was nice... then she started to get fussy so we came home. She's wearing a really cute outfit today from Baby Gap... I should take some pictures!

Not much else is going on.

Dana

    2 Comments:

    At 9:35 PM, Blogger springsandra said...

    I was at this place The Tea Lounge near me today and on my way out I saw a woman breastfeeding right on a very public couch by the entrance to the place. Reminded me of a discussion we had a few months ago about that... just wondering whether you think there's an appropriate way to react when someone whips it out to feed their child in public like that... can you say something? should you just look away?

     
    At 7:38 AM, Blogger michelle said...

    A dog in a restaurant is just nasty! I would report it.

    As for the breastfeeding comment....I personally would cover myself up, but as Lisa said the woman is FEEDING HER CHILD, what is wrong with that?! It is sad that in today's society in we have come to associate breasts with sex so much that we have forgotten their real purpose, to provide nourishment for our children. Let me also add that this seems to only be an issue here in America, other countries have no problems with it. In fact some places have no other alternatives!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us