D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Monday, November 1

I'm like Eminem

Cleaning out my closet. I have finally come to terms with the fact that none of my old clothes will ever fit again and I must get rid of them. I have so many cute outfits... cool pairs of pants... nice tops... and even though I lost a lot of my prego weight, the 3/4s just won't fit!!! They're all going to Goodwill... I am putting a few of the really nice barely worn things up on eBay but for the most part it's going to Goodwill or the Salvation Army.

I was going through all the piles of clothes in my closet thinking about what fun times I had in them LOL... Like when I lived in Boston I went to the Holiday Ho-Down with this really hot guy... and I wore these sparkly jeans, a black shirt that said Party Girl, and this long dark purple furry sweater coat thing... And when I first came to Tampa to visit for my interview I wore these green & blue leathery pants from bebe... I can't wear that stuff anymore now that I'm a mom - can I?

Now my entire bathroom (right where the closet is) is a complete disaster... I have to go back to cleaning!!

OH, and for the moron who commented that I post all the comments myself... I was actually shocked when I got back online and saw there were 15 comments lol... I have changed the settings on the blog so you have to sign up to post. Sorry I know it's a pain in the ass - but hopefully it will stop the queen of mean from continuing to bother me. Like, if my journal sucks so bad why is she reading it hahaha....

Oh so what do you think of the *Hugs* feature on here? I have no idea what it even is... I guess like a hit counter but its a hug counter. I thought it was all happy things like rainbows and stuff but there are some freaky random things that come up too... I don't really get it but I saw it on someone else's blog and decided mine needed one. Hug away.

Poor Ky is teething a lot. Sometimes I think I can see a little white speck but I just checked again and nothing... Soon!!
D

    5 Comments:

    At 2:48 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    OK D*ANA, We know since you just posted that you must be reading... can you give us a hint about the SECRET? We are all getting antsy!

     
    At 3:14 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    So, should we assume "missmeany" is the crazy stalker?!

    As for the clothes not fitting. I think no matter how much weight you lose after you have a baby your body is just never the same again!

    And since Dana brought up Eminem....anyone think his lip synching on SNL was on purpose or did he pull an "Ashlee Simpson"?

     
    At 3:31 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    Um, sure. Let's not drag anyone else's name into this... Lisa has nothing to do with it - but it's just like you to try to drag other people into drama...

    Thanks for admitting you work there and btw - my boyfriend didn't tell me anything about Guavaween - he didn't have to. I still have friends at the radio station and whether you like it or not, everyone is watching you to see how much of an ass you continue to make of yourself. Honestly, do you think anyone likes you? Call me anti-social... I just chose to stay away from chicks who are obviously psycho and jealous which is why I NEVER made any effort to be your friend :)

    I think you consider yourself social because you are a loud, obnoxious drunk and you are so large nobody can help but notice you... You get your nose in everyone else's business and are so overbearing people can't help but acknowledge you. They're afraid of you which is why they are "nice".

    Thanks, and have a nice day reading my blog.... If I'm so sad and pathetic with no career - why is it that you having nothing better to do with yourself? If you have such a great career certainly there's more to do during the workday besides sit there and read an ex-employees boring journal.

    D

     
    At 3:34 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    Miss Meany,

    Yes that is how you would spell MEANY! Go back to elementary school and learn how to spell. It seems you din't learn anything from Fifth Grade on. If you haven't noticed, the only person D*ana talks about on the radio is YOU! All you are is a home wrecking Whore. All you are trying to do is destroy a relationship because you are so insanely jealous of everything that D8Ana has. What is your problem? I know, you are Obsessed with T.K. and can't stand to fathom the idea that she has him. Jealousy is a real evil thing to possess. Don't hate on her because you are to vain to realize you need to hate on yourself. You are extremely unhappy with yourself and the only person you can take it out on is D*ana. Why is Dana your target, becaue you can target her from your computer, and don't have to confront her. That is all you are... ALL TALK! or should we say All Posts, becaue that is all you can do to try to get to her. Well the truth is about to be revealed. You are the psychopathic schizophrenic. You are the miserable bitch, who obviously has no life. You are the one who needs to seek help. 1-800-CHARTER! Seriously, it is a good thing you do not have at least three friends, because if you did... they would probably have your fat ass baker acted.

     
    At 3:34 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us