D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Wednesday, November 10

Remember when she was this little???



There's my little baby at like 1 day old!! I can't believe how big she has gotten... I was talking to my friend Aimee last night... she is going to have her little girl Olivia any day now and I was telling her how great it is when they are SO teeny... and it doesn't last long!! My little munchkin is ALL OVER THE place now lol... Sonja is sick this week so she can't be arould the baby... and I really needed her so I could pack... so Rachel is going to come by for a few hours to help.

Here's what I have discovered about my lazy butt taking Kyla for long walks.... she chills out in the stroller... sleeps, whatever... so when we get back from an hour long walk, I am EXHAUSTED and she is like let me out of here I've been sitting for an hour I want to PLAY!! Um, yeah, I need to get in shape!!

So how shady is this... I was selling our leather furniture on eBay and I SWEAR someone was messing with me about it bc I had like 10 emails asking about it... all from people who has just signed up with 0 feedback - I SMELL STALKER... but the cool thing about it is that the couple that is buying the furniture saw all the questions posted in the auction and decided to do BIN for $150 so they didn't miss out! So whoever was messing with me helped me make some money!

The moving guy is coming over today to bring me all the boxes and then I start packing! We just have so much stuff... We literally have 4 cabinets full of drinking glasses and 2 silverware drawers... It's nice to never run out of glasses or forks when they are dirty, but at the same time there is just no room for all this stuff!!! So some of it is going to Salvation Army :)

****

So last night I had these weird dreams about people from my past.... Like I think I have brought up my ex-friend/ex-boyfriend Scott before... Well last night I had this dream that I went to visit his parents with Kyla and he showed up and started yelling at his mom for having me over. It was weird!! His parents are the nicest people in the world and they were very good to me... I have actually thought about sending them a Christmas card this year and saying Hi but I don't know what their son told them about me.... So who knows if a card would even be welcome. I guess it can't hurt right.... we'll see. I feel like I have lost touch with a number of people since moving here and maybe that has contributed to why I feel so lonely lately!

I also have a number of friends from college who I thought would be friends forever and one by one they kind of fell off the face of the earth... I was never the best at keeping in touch through mail, but email, IM, etc... I'm good with that!! One of my guy friends got married a few years ago and ever since then we don't talk... His wife is not very nice and she hated me lol.


****

Sorry the dirt page is lacking. That computer SUCKS. I also haven't really had a chance to get to it since I haven't had anyone here to watch the baby while I work on it. I am so worried about getting packed and going through our stuff that when she naps that's what I do. Hopefully once we get to SC and get settled it'll be easier. We are setting up the computer in a different room and I am going to put her pack & play in there so I can update while she plays!



****

What should I get Kyla for Christmas?!?!?! I just don't know... I mean, I can't wait for her to be a little older so she can tell Santa what she wants and then I can get everything and know how excited she'll be... but this year I'm sure she'll be more into eating the wrapping paper than the presents! We also have to figure out where we'll be for Christmas too.

Now... what do you want for Christmas? I know it's all about the kids but I want stuff too!!! I need clothes pretty bad... and of course I want Cabbage Patch Kids too... I think TK is going to get me a Soft Sculpture CPK - they are REALLY expensive and you can only get them at BabyLand General. I am going to pick one out when we go there after we move. I can't wait!!! I also want a digital camera so I can take better pictures of Kyla - the one I have just SUCKS.

So what do you want? Make your little dear Santa list lol... but don't expect me to hook you up :)

D

    5 Comments:

    At 10:54 AM, Blogger D*ana said...

    She needs books that she can chew on lol... She has some nice books or cardboard ones, but she chews them. So cloth books... and I think she needs some more interactive toys... like a xylophone she can bang on, things to press and stuff pops up, etc. I got her this Baby Einstein toy where you push the buttons and the little animals pop up, but the buttons are too hard for her. She can do 2 of them but the other 2 are really stiff and she can't use them. So... I am going to have to really test the toys before I get them. Of course I love clothes for her too!! Books, clothes, toys. Can't go wrong with those!

     
    At 10:33 PM, Blogger springsandra said...

    Hi Whitney- Your list is really good! Last year for Christmas I got my friend Kevin an ipod and he got me that Tiffany bracelet!

    I think I really want one of those digital picture printers to hook up to my computer and print my own photos at home. Epson just came out with one that seems to be reasonably priced, including the price of refills, so maybe I'll ask my dad for that or something.

    I actually can't look forward to Christmas anyway yet... bar results come out NEXT WEEK -- they should be posted on Friday. I'm completely nervous and on edge waiting. It's been nearly 4 months since the exam. That's an incredibly long time... although I'm sure all of you with babies know what I'm saying. :)

     
    At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kyla is getting so cute...and I know you probably don't like this but she really looks like TK.

     
    At 4:27 PM, Blogger springsandra said...

    You're just saying that 'cause she's bald now... once Kyla gets some of that long flowing hair, she'll look a lot more like Dana. :)

     
    At 12:06 PM, Blogger springsandra said...

    I passed the Jersey bar!!! :)

    http://www.njbarexams.org/Result/a-l.htm

    New York results come out next week. Hopefully that will be just as good!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us