D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Friday, November 12

YOU ARE GUiLTY MOTHERF**KER!!!

Sorry... I try to keep it clean here but people across the country are CHEERING today that he was found guilty. Not that it takes away from any of the pain Laci & Connor's family will feel for the rest of their lives... but it's nice to know that justice is served to that dirtbag.

Death penalty... I don't know. I think it would be very difficult to sentence someone to death for a lot of people... I don't even know if I would be able to do it. He will have his day to be judged... and who knows - maybe he'll get his in prison like Jeffrey Dahmer. He will rot in hell when the time comes. Let him sit in a prison cell for years and years... To me the death penalty just puts someone out of his misery.

I watched the verdict on Court TV and the female reporters who had been in the courtroom looked all broken up... Very emotional. I don't think I'd be able to report on something so awful without getting emotional either. They were both kind of choking up as they talked about Laci's family.

Should be interesting to see who testifies regarding his penalty. Where were these jurors when OJ was on trial??

********

So onto some other stuff... I got Kyla the CUTEST dress for her Christmas pictures tomorrow... I actually had to take her into the dressing room at Old Navy to try it on. I found it on the website yesterday and figured I would take my chances it was in the store... they only had 3-6 and no 6-12 but I tried it on her and IT FIT PERFECT!!! When I brought her to the dressing room she just totally was all happy and when I got the dress on her she looked up at me like "I look cute huh mommy!!" It was so sweet... and I got her a Santa hat to go with it... all red velour... and little white tights and red velour shoes... Now let's hope she is happy in the pictures this time!!!

*******

I found out something disturbing today and I don't really know what to think about it.... I kind of want to post about it but I haven't figured out how to talk about it without sounding harsh... But whatever, I'll take a shot.

An ex-boyfriend of mine died in a car accident in Ohio the other night. He was drunk, being chased by the cops, knew he'd go to jail if he got another DUI, so he tried to get away and ended up driving into something and was killed. Horrible way to die... but I have to just say thank goodness he didn't kill someone else. I mean, it is hard to have sympathy for someone who brought it upon himself.

I just read the news report from a TV website in Columbus... he was going over 100mph... wow. That's scary. Sometimes don't you wish you could get inside someone's head and figure out what they were thinking?


*******

I will say that even though the circumstances aren't exactly pleasant, this has brought me back in contact with some friends from college. A person who was a good friend for a while contacted me to let me know... She and I had a LOT of problems before I moved to FL... we parted ways and didn't speak for a long time... but after talking today I realize it might be time to reconcile. It is hard to even recall what exactly went so wrong... All in all she is a good person - we just had some drama between us and some other people that got way out of hand. She emailed me after we talked... I am going to write back. I also found out that she is now married.... and actually lives in my home town in MA now lol.... and I found out my big sister in my sorority who I have lost touch with just had a little boy - so I am going to get in touch with her too... and another one of my sorority sisters who was an amazing friend and we just lost touch... I have her email now too. I think getting in touch with old friends is just what I need. I am tearing up thinking about it. These are people who were part of my life when my mom passed away and I'm pretty sure that even though we have lost touch over the years it will be great to talk to them again.

******

I also have to congratulate my friend Sandy who just found out she passed the NJ bar. YES - SHE PASSED THE NEW JERSEY BAR EXAM!!!!! YES!!!! I have a lawyer friend!!!! I have known her since she was at Tufts working on her undergrad and I know how hard she as worked for this - I am SO proud of her. She posts here... So please congratulate her!!!!

*******

Ok that's enough journaling for now.

Thanks for reading... today was a little deep :)

    2 Comments:

    At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dana....I am so sorry to hear about your friend, but I have to say that I agree with what you said. I can't wait until I see Kyla in that dress, it sounds cute. I know what you mean about keeping in touch with old buddies, I think about my friends all the time and I would love to get in touch with them and see how they are. Have a good night!!!

     
    At 6:44 PM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

    Hey Dana,
    1rst thing, I'm so glad they gound him guilty, I heard he gave no expression or nothing though.. What A monster he is...
    2nd thing, i totally understand what you were saying about your friend who died, I had a friend who drank alot & wouldn't get help, & time after time he got DUI"S & never learned his lesson- Sadly he finally did when crashed into a family and killed their 5 year old son & parayalyzed the baby brother. It made me so furious that he was so stupid & at the time my son was 5- so I was happy to see him go to prison,I felt so bad for the family who lost their son forever, & I could never forgive someone who could be so selfish as to drink & drive.He had many warnings & chose to not deal w/ it & in return an innocent life was taken. He is still serving time & when ever he gets out, I know we will never speak again because of the fact that he killed an innocent child.

    anyway,
    Take care,

    Good luck w/ Kyla's pictures.

    Michele_3

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us