D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Monday, December 20

It snowed!!!!!!

OK any of my friends in cold climates really don't want to hear about my snow excitement... espcially if you had to drive to work in it today... but let me tell you - when Ky and I got up this morning and walked into the hallway... and looked out the big window above the front door... and saw the snow... I was SO EXCITED! The house across the street is all brick - it's gorgeous - and it's like looking into a winter wonderland snowglobe from the window here... You'd have to see it to know what I mean, but it was just so pretty. Of course, I didn't have to shovel it or even venture out into the cold today - so I can enjoy it!

I'm having a great time... I haven't been able to update much because this computer kinda sucks and I've just been enjoying my time with friends and family.

Yesterday we went to church. YES - I went to church. It's the church I went to Sunday School at, the one my mom belonged to, and it was definitely nice to see some people who I haven't seen in probably 10 years! They all loved Kyla of course :)

Then we went to see my grandmother... how cute is this. Right when we got there... she had a blanket sitting on the couch next to her - and handed it to me to put on the floor for her... it is one of my favorite blankets, her mother (my great grandmother) had made it... and then she walks over to the hall closet, opens the door, and pulls out a plastic bag... it had blocks in it! They are red, blue, and yellow blocks that open up and have letters and pictures on them - and they were from when I was little!!! I remember playing with them... she had gotten them out of the basement and washed them just for Kyla to have something to play with!! It was SO SWEET.

OH - and we had Papa Gino's pizza yesterday... YUM!!! Papa Gino's is just the best pizza ever... or maybe it just seemed really good to me bc they don't have it anywhere else but around here lol.

Then my brother took me to WalMart to check out the new CPK's... they are super cute. I am waiting for my little blonde supercurly cornsilk girl... she should be here tomorrow. The cornsilks aren't available in stores - but there are other new ones I saw... So exciting for me - yes, I'm a BIG DORK.

So last night TK and I talked on the phone for over 2 hours!!! Kyla was asleep and I just called to see what was up... and usually our conversations don't last more than 5 minutes but we had a good talk. I want to know when I am getting my ring LOL. Seriously though... I am around all these other young couples that are engaged or married... and I'm like - HELLO WE ALREADY HAVE A KID, WHERE IS MY RING? I picked it out a while ago... and now I guess I just have to wait. I always get annoyed when chicks get on the guy about the ring... but I want one!! We were also talking about the stuff we used to do when we first got together... before all the drama... and I am wondering if we can ever get back to that - not completely obviously because nothing is ever like it is in the beginning... but we just have no romance, nothing. We are like roomates who share a child!!

Anyway, that's all for now. I have to say that I feel SO MUCH BETTER now that I am home... I kinda don't want to go back to SC... but I do have some plans for when I get back there - and I've got some new motivation to work on my website like I used to... It's been hard with all the moving, holidays, stress, etc. but once I get back I really need to step it up.......

Only 4 more days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta go... I'm going to try to avoid negotiating with myself tonight... don't know what that means - ask President Bush.

Dana

I

    1 Comments:

    At 11:18 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

    Hey Dana-
    I'm Jealous too-I miss the Snow so much!!
    I know what you mean about it being beautiful.
    We use to live in Colorado & the first snow was always so breathtaking to look at..
    As far as you & TK, It is so normal to feel that way, Especially after having a baby.It's so easy to get busy & be involved with work & the kids, that you tend to just fall into it.
    I agree with astiles, You just got to make time and do something special together. My husband & I have 3 kids & we make dates & go out alone once in awhile.(not often, but when we do- it's relaxing)
    It's ok to take a break once in awhile, you know your a good mommy! :)
    I hope your Christmas is wonderful too!
    Take care,

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us