D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Tuesday, January 18

I CAN SEE!!!!

LOL... WOW. I can see. I think my eyes are so used to straining like crazy that they're freaking out adjusting to being able to see without straining!!

I had my eyes checked... I'm just nearsighted... no astigmatism or anything like that... so I was going to get glasses but they talked me into contacts and I am SO HAPPY they did!!! I was afraid of the whole contact thing because they are a pain in the ass... and I don't like the idea of putting something IN MY EYE every day... but I'm so happy now. It took me a few tries to get them in, but once I did it I was like WOW. It was SO WEIRD walking through the mall and being able to see more than 2 feet in front of me... and driving... well, I always drive with my broken glasses, but now it's weird driving without glasses on and being able to see. I'm pretty excited. I should have done this YEARS ago!!!!

So then we had GYMBUCKS!!! We bought Kyla and her cousin Jackie some stuff at Gymboree for Christmas... so we had $100 in Gymbucks to spend today... If you have Gymbucks, get back to the store by Sunday when they expire!! And let me tell you, Gymboree has the CUTEST stuff right now. I have had my eye on the froggy outfits for a while... They weren't on sale yet but I couldn't resist. I spent all $200 (really $100 because we had the Gymbucks) on light blue/green/navy/white frog stuff. SUPER CUTE. Here are a few things...




Then there's little jeans with green bows, and a sweater, and frog shirt, and a little tennis dress... CUTEST STUFF.

THEN, I went to Old Navy and got her a little HEART outfit for Valentine's Day. I am having a hard time finding little hair wraps for her though... I want a cute one with hearts on it. I think I might go to Michael's and get some little heart things and stick them on a white hair wrap... The only store I like that sells hair wraps is The Children's Place and... I forgot to go in there today LOL. I was so into Gymboree bc I had all those Gymbucks I didn't end up going to TCP.

I went to Victoria's Secret bc my sister gave me a gift card... but they had so much stuff on sale - the "Semi-Annual" sale that seems to happen once a month LOL - and there were too many people in there to really look... but I did find a pair of slippers that match the PJ pants I got for Christmas perfectly - they are red with white stars - and they were only $5 so I picked them up.

Went to Express but didn't see much... plus, I need to shop on my own for clothes because I am always so rushed I end up not getting anything... or I pick things up that don't fit right. I am sick of my clothes... and I am sick of being heavier than I used to be... but oh well. :)

Then we went to Target and I exchanged the CPK TK had brought me. I really wanted a different type... I won't get into all the types of CPK that are out right now... the girl I got is REALLY cute, but I don't like her outfit that much. There are a few outfits out I reallllly want but she was the cutest one there. It did take me a while to pick one out though because there were some others in outfits I like. I'm going to see if any of my cabbie friends want to trade :)

Watching American Idol right now... UM, it's pretty good actually. It's keeping me amused. It's funny they can make a 2 hour show out of people making asses out of themselves... and just when you're like "ok enough shitty people" and your ears are ringing from how horrible they are, they toss in someone who actually has potential. I was rocking Kyla a little bit ago and heard someone shreiking on here and I was like OMG TURN IT DOWN!!

What is UP with this crazy chick who sold her wedding ring to get the money to stay there... and that big chick in the black who really thought she could sing... WOW. Who is this chick in the red shirt... talking about "if I make it to Hollywood I'm going to change my name to blah bc it has more star quality..." Then she sings I feel the earth move... I think she is partially deaf. Either that or she's been planted by someone like MJ LMAO.

Now, at least we DO have Mark McGrath to look at. He actually kinda looks like this dude I used to hang out with... actually this dude I had a crush on from the time I was 14 til I was 17 when he finally took me to the movies... and that's all I'm going to tell you about that piece of Dana history.

So anyway, that brings me to this... recently I have been thinking a LOT about my past... like, not really in a good way or a bad way, just kind of remembering a lot of things. Maybe it's because I'm finally realized I'm an ADULT... a mom... settling down... partying, being selfish, looking good, etc... all behind me. I've thought about old friends I've lost touch with, or fun times with friends I still talk to, old boyfriends, college, high school, just all kinds of things.

WOW - for my friends in Boston get this... I'm watching the weather... It's cold here, and I know it's cold in FL too... down to 16 tonight and it was 37 out all day... and the weather man is warning people to let the water drip tonight so the pipes don't freeze... and make sure you warm up your car or the whatever hose can snap... WHAT? It's just odd to me that people are freaking out over the cold here... there's a sign at my apartment complex that says "freeze warning" or some sh*t. Funny.

Anyway, this house is a MESS. BIG MESS. TK made dinner... which is nice... but he doesn't clean up. In fact, he doesn't clean a damn thing and it's really aggravating... but whatever, that's life with a domestic partner LOL.

Oh, and I know some of you were looking for Ty's page. He's not sick anymore - and today is his birthday!!! Well, what is left of it LOL... I totally forgot that the link to his page was on my site that you don't get anymore... I hope you like the new "logo" and Ty is tythegayguy.blogspot.com... Thanks to Wendy www.radioactivewendy.com for making the graphic and putting it up!!!

Now I gotta get you some dirt!

:)

D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us