D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Tuesday, July 26

Kaballaney...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There she is headed out to eat with a little Kaballah booklet... Does Kevin do Kabbabbalalalah too? He seems to worship the Marlboro Man and cheap beer... but anyway... There she is.

What do you think of the outfit y'all? It's better than usual...

Can I just say that SHE IS HUGE. A lot of pregnant celebrities just get the bump in the belly... but she's getting W I D E.

    13 Comments:

    At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just cannot believe what she did with her life. She could of done so much BETTER. Kevin might be a nice guy, but God she looks like shit anymore and it just seems like she does not care.

     
    At 4:20 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

    God I just hate how all these celebrities are jumping on the Kaballa bandwagon. I mean I am sure their are a few faithful celebrity Kabballa followers but come on what was the last thing Brittney took sacred?

     
    At 4:22 PM, Blogger Ms Cool said...

    I think she is retaining fluid.

     
    At 4:30 PM, Blogger S said...

    I love that she is getting so big, she makes me look small! LOL

     
    At 4:49 PM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

    When is she due again?
    I remember my face getting a little swollen like that right before I delivered...
    hate the outfit!

     
    At 9:43 PM, Blogger DrDiSaia said...

    She could be on fertility treatments that tweek women's fat metabolism. She could also be eating too much. I wonder what her doctor is telling her. Looks like some of my breathren are going to be working upon her after this is over....

    LOL,

    -JPD

     
    At 10:06 PM, Blogger CAVixen said...

    Where to start? First she looks like a doe in headlights in the last picture. Is she under the spell of Kabbala? Second she looks HUGE. The clothes she is wearing do not help. No one looks skinny in those kind of skirts. It just makes her look like one wide column from hell. Lastly, Geeze louise! Fug much? Could she get an uglier outfit? Poo brown paired with hideous diagonal stripes. Oh Britney! I know proof exists that you were once hot, but more and more I'm thinking it was all an elaborate hoax and you were always a fuglet!

     
    At 9:20 AM, Blogger D*ana said...

    This is in response to Marita...

    I was pregnant, and I admit while I was pregnant I gained weight (obviously) and some days I would lounge around in my PJ's or go to work in some scrubby outfit...

    But I ALWAYS SHOWERED... one sweats even more when one is pregnant... I SHOWERED EVERY DAY.

    On top of that, what the hell does Britney have to do that she can't shower, do her hair, and look cute? When I would roll out of bed for work at 9am and hadn't gotten any sleep because I was so uncomfortable... that was one thing... but I had to get up and do stuff... Britney doesn't HAVE TO do SH*T, so when she does... she should make the effort.

    Anyone ever been to Pea in a Pod, or shopped online at Due Maternity or any of these cute - but expensive - maternity stores? I wanted SO MANY CUTE THINGS but could only afford a few... meanwhile Britney can afford all the nice cute maternity clothes in the world and she dresses LIKE A SCRUB!!!

    I think it's just upsetting because the more money you have, the easier it is to look good - especially when you have nothing else to do with yourself... so the big question is... WHY DOESN'T SHE TRY TO LOOK CUTE??? SHE IS CAPABLE OF LOOKING GOOD... EVEN PREGNANT... SHE JUST DOESN'T.

    That's what bothers me.

     
    At 10:03 AM, Blogger Nameless said...

    I think the entire point is that she doesn't take care of her self. She is a celibrity and she is supposed to look good. Not only that she went from being pretty to looking like she is homeless. Please take a moment and think back 4 years. She has looked awful a year before she even got pregnant.

     
    At 3:34 PM, Blogger Ms Cool said...

    I actually think she looks ok but puffy and she is probably due in August rather than later.

     
    At 6:43 PM, Blogger MJ said...

    Damn! I didn't realize that was Britney until I read your caption underneath. She's a whale! I guess pregnancy is the excuse these celebs need in order to eat whatever and forget about exercising. Let's see if she pulls a Kate Hudson and loses all the weight in 3 days (or weeks, whatever). But daayummm, Britney is a large marge now! Her neck is becoming manly too, very scary! And her sense of fashion is absolutey atrocious! She at least looks like she's been bathing but still, those colors are fugly with a capital fug! Yuck, yuck, yuck.

     
    At 6:48 PM, Blogger MJ said...

    One more thing, you aren't supposed to gain a ton of weight when you are pregnant. From what I've read, you should gain 1-1.5 lbs each month of your first trimester. In the second trimester, you should gain a half to a quarter pound each week and in your third trimester, you should gain
    about a pound each week until you give birth.

     
    At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jes said...

    You can still look attractive while being pregnant. It's called taking care of yourself.

    I ran accross an old picture the other day, and the contrast between then and now is a tear jerker. Her hair and skin are bad, and she's dating a complete loser whose slowly eating her bank account.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us