D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Saturday, October 29

I'm in Vegas

Sorry for the lack of updates... I see some people are getting a little heated.

I am in Vegas. I have been working a lot. I have other things to do right now besides this site. If you don't like that, and you feel I've somehow let you down, sorry... that's just the way it is.

I am in Vegas this weekend and this afternoon I am interviewing Dave Matthews which is pretty freaking cool. So I'm going to go figure out what on earth I'm going to ask him about, and I'll let you know how it goes.

I still do dirt on my radio show and for my friends on their shows... radio is my first love and true passion, and that's what I am focusing on.

I will update again in the future... it's just not happening right now.

Thank you to the people who continue to support me!

    24 Comments:

    At 8:20 PM, Blogger Type (little) a aka Michele said...

    I really don't understand why it "bothers" people so much when Dana updates less often than every 2 minutes. It's like you're saying Dana needs permission in advance to not update. Maybe she didn't know in advance that it would be a while. And why does she need to give a reason? She has a life, isn't that reason enough? Give her a break!

     
    At 10:28 AM, Blogger melissaamy said...

    I am so jealous, you are at VEEGOOSE!!!!

    Oh, have fun, wish I could be there, but there was no way I could fit it in. I really wanted to see the small after hours club shows ont he strip!

    Have fun!

     
    At 8:58 PM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

    Hey Dana- Aren't you a big fan of Dave Matthews?
    You must be so excited!!
    make sure to let us know how it went!
    Take care..

     
    At 9:29 AM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    It's called a choice... let me tell you one thing! Do you seriously think that because D*ana said she had a blog about celebrity dirt, she got hired for her new KICK ASS job... Ummm... NO! Maybe she got hired because she has an awesome personality and if you were fortunate enough to be able to listen to her when she was on FLZ in Tampa, FL, you would know that radio is her niche. Radio is her life. Not this blog. This blog did not get her hired, her sound checks did! She did D*ana's dirt in Tampa, LONG BEFORE THIS BLOG EVER got started. And I do not know where you got Deanna from, but she has NEVER used that name. You call yourself a professional press agent... I call you a joke!

     
    At 9:31 AM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    Capt Proton, AGAIN, why don't you take your fairy, flaming, ass to another blog and write your delusional comments there! A personal attack is when you direct a comment at someone... and to let you know YOU DID THAT! On the Jesse metcalf page you personally attacked D*Ana along with the rest of the idiots who HAVE NO LIFE and NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME. Get your purse and go have your nails done.

     
    At 2:01 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    And before you go scrutinize the last post, let me also say...
    I was never picked on in school either, I was the captain of our cheerleading squad, I have no mental problems, besides wanting to kick your ass right now, and I am far from lonely... I have a wonderful family to come home to everynight!
    I defend D*ana because all the negative posts are bull shit and she needs to know that there are people who do not mind her absence! I have no crush on her or anything near that!
    You make me wonder... are you a flaming fairy queer like Capt proton?

     
    At 2:43 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    Do you like to brag that you have an ugly stick, or is that the only type of stick you can find?

    LOL!

     
    At 3:12 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    MYDOGLOVESMELOTS....
    I couldn't agree with you more.
    All I have been doing was defending D*Ana and her right to post whenever she wants, and then I get attacked for defending her!

    I the ones who are upset about her lack of updates really are just sad and lonely with their own lives and come her to talk about D*Ana, knowing other's will defend her, and then starting drama with them as well!

     
    At 3:32 PM, Blogger Jaded Bunny said...

    There are way more than two types of people here.

    I for one, am neither angry at the lack of updates, nor do I feel the need to wish anyone "the best"

    So, yeah there are:

    1. Angry People
    2. Ass kissers
    3. Dana Haters

    And people like me who are just stating the obvious.

     
    At 3:55 PM, Blogger Jen said...

    Meow.... hissss hissss.... rarrrrooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

     
    At 5:03 PM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    All right... overactive imagination! You are hilarious! I am glad that you can post something humorous on this page!

     
    At 6:42 PM, Blogger Tia said...

    A2L = Duh!

    LMAO!

    Ping...


    ...ping

    ....ping!

     
    At 11:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    In the meantime if anyone likes irreverent, pop culture BS, here's my blog, http://popcultureidiot.blogspot.com

     
    At 2:18 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

    Hey,

    It is mind boggling for me to see how many people are so upset with regards to Dana's lack of current and up-to-date posts.

    Why take it so personally? Why invest so much emotionally in someone's blog? No matter how much one may read up on a blog, how avidly one follows a blog, it is not the same thing as actually knowing someone in the flesh and having real experiences with them through which you get to truly know them.

    For some a blog is like a confessional and they lay it all on the line. For others it is where they get to live out their ideal selves, a self that can be drastically different from their real selves. For others it may be a creative release where who they seem to be is merely a created persona. There are hosts of reasons and the bottom line is this... you can never know!

    Therefore, whether Dana comes across as sweet to some and annoying to others, it is all, to a certain extent, an illusion!

    Why care so much? If she posts so be it, then read the posts. And if not, so what? Why this despair?

    It makes me wonder about the mental stability of all those so traumatized by Dana's absence, of those wanting an explanation or those needing previous warning of her upcoming absence. Why? Do you need to brace yourself for what is to come when Dana is gone? What the hell does that say about your life?

    P-lease! Get a life and freakin' enjoy it!

     
    At 6:48 AM, Blogger Elisita said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 6:49 AM, Blogger Elisita said...

    hey guys,
    since we're adding blog alternatives:

    I happen to love
    http://dlisted.blogspot.com

    and of course :)
    http://elisita.blogspot.com

     
    At 8:58 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

    Miz Bohemia, thank you! Finally someone with a level head!

     
    At 9:26 AM, Blogger Twisted Lady said...

    Let's be honest. I come here to read the comments.

     
    At 10:08 AM, Blogger shrimpfriedrice said...

    Shell . . . . loooove Gabsmash. She is great.

     
    At 10:27 AM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    LOL, Finally Capt Proton, You say something that doesn't ruffle my feather's! LOL!

     
    At 12:57 PM, Blogger Honeymist said...

    UK, Ireland and US celebrity gossip....

    www.honeymistscelebs.blogspot.com

    If you're interested :)

     
    At 1:07 PM, Blogger Twisted Lady said...

    Then there's little old me...

     
    At 6:57 PM, Blogger Yummerson said...

    I think it's funny how someone keeps telling everyone to get a life yet they're the only one posting every 5 minutes to every comment. Just drop it and ignore them if they are not affecting you or your full life.

    I also think it's funny that there are now 63 comments.

     
    At 9:21 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    Theresa, I don't get paid to do gossip updates for people. I do them for my friends in exchange for website plug. That's all - I'm not being paid.

    :)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us