D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Tuesday, October 11

Jessica Simpson wants BRAD PITT!!!

According to Star Magazine, Jessica is fixin' to try to play "Pam" in the movie version of the TV show "Dallas", opposite Brad Pitt. Lindsay Lohan is also trying to get the gig...

Click here to read the whole article.

Good luck snaggin' Brad away from Angelina... he apparently just quit smoking to be around her kids!

    12 Comments:

    At 4:17 PM, Blogger Duchess of Kinney said...

    Nothing says love like quitting smoking....

     
    At 6:00 PM, Blogger Flinders said...

    I am so sick and tired of Jessica Simpson..
    I wish she, Lindsay, Paris, Kimberly Stewart, Frankie Muniz, Adam Sandler,
    Ben Stiller and the Olsen twins would all just bugger the hell off..

     
    At 7:28 PM, Blogger floopeygirl said...

    Here's what I wanna know ... does she know she SUCKED in Dukes of Hazzard and can't act?! I mean please .. what's scarier .. her acting or her singing? ...I'd say acting based on Dukes of Hazard, but with the whole Nick split and the press, she might be a better actress than anyone has given her credit for. Either way, it's just a bad idea.

     
    At 7:05 AM, Blogger vbkim said...

    That would be two tv show remakes. God forbid you try for something original!

     
    At 11:19 AM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

    Jessica Simpson is a fool to think any one can take her serious as an actress- I heard Dukes sucked..
    She should try to put more effort into holding on to her down to earth husband Nick!
    I'm sorry I use to like her, but she has changed too much since she got more famous..

     
    At 7:54 AM, Blogger safegurl said...

    Dana....I know this site is not your life but what is up with the lack of posts lately? I mena you havent even posted the pics from Demi & ashtons wedding yet. Hopefully you can get back into the daily posts b/c they are the best

     
    At 11:25 PM, Blogger melissaamy said...

    still sounds rude, especially since Dana does this for fun, not for money and she is a mom to a lil one, a radio host, and a wife.

    Life for her is like having two full time jobs, then throw in this nice site she does for free for everyone else...

    I think her priorities are probably where they are supposed to be, instead of entertaining us (who can browse the whole web) she is probably taking care of important life issues.

    Take your time Dana, and thanks for maintaining as much as you do, whe you get the time, it sure it fun!

     
    At 7:49 AM, Blogger Tia said...

    melissa is clueless

     
    At 8:59 AM, Blogger Mary Christ Johanssen said...

    It pissed me off that they allowed Jessica to play Daisy Duke as a blonde. She was basically playing "Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke" instead of the actual character, and I think she wants to do this same thing as Pam Ewing. I seriously doubt that Jessica even knows who Pam is. She just knows that she was supposed to be "the hot one" so she assumes that she would be perfect for the role.

     
    At 9:36 AM, Blogger Alissa said...

    Melissa - This may sound like nitpicking, but when did Dana get married? She is not a "wife." She is a single mom.

     
    At 10:42 AM, Blogger melissaamy said...

    Oh, please forgive me, I thought she was in a relationship...either way, she is a working MOM....

    give her a break already.

    If she does not update, suck it up and try to make it through the day.

    You would think the world would collapse or Dana OWES you an update the way some people act so ungratefully about what she does for FUN....

    I feel bad for Dana having to view her inbox and see people sending her hate mail and such because she has a life outside of the internet!

     
    At 6:32 PM, Blogger melissaamy said...

    hey, I like my ivory tower and sorry, but bad mouthing someone who does us a favor is not exactly kind.

    Anyway, I am done with this as it seems some folks are happy to talk trash about someone or send hate mail to someone who seems to be nothing but nice to all of us in doing this site.....but then again my mom taught me respect.

    Talk trash about me all you like, I won't bother to read comments here anymore as it seems many folks do this every time dana takes as much as a single day off....

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us