D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Wednesday, January 18

The ULTRASOUND IS REAL!



So apparently this is the ultrasound picture that was up on eBay... and everyone, including myeslf, with half a brain thought it was fake. Some Jane Doe's baby...

But no, I guess it's real and the Jolie lawyers asked eBay to remove it.

So here it is. And it would appear to be a boy!

    10 Comments:

    At 5:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    I would be pissed off if I were them. I wonder who leaked the pictures? Not saying that what they did was right or wrong, I don't care that's an old topic but people are seriously out of control with getting stuff on celebrities.

    I still can't believe that she is having a biological child because 1. she said that she would never have a biological child because there were to many orphans around the world to be helped (but then again she also said she wouldn't ever touch a married man, yeah right. They still haven't even publically stated that they were an item right? But again, old news. 2) I figured that she was unable to have kids because she seems like she must have some kind of disease or something that she would pass on to the baby. To me she just looks like an old heroin addict or drug user/slut. I know it's kind of mean to say but it's my opinion.

    I like her aside from that, I mean I think it's great that she has adopted two beautiful children from different countries and is doing more than her fair share to help make the world a little better.

     
    At 7:02 PM, Blogger melissaamy said...

    just because they asked them to remove it does not make it real.

    First off if it were fake, it has her name on it and is falsely saying it is hers and real. They have every right to ask it be removed so people 1) do not start passing it around saying it is real when it is not, and 2) if it is real is a total violation of Dr. - Patient confidentality and th doc/hospital would have a lot more then just explaining to do, possibly losing their license to practice medicine...

     
    At 7:35 PM, Blogger Danna Crawford said...

    Would that make him not only a gold digger but a stalker as well?

    Crazy world we live in with

     
    At 10:44 PM, Blogger Anon Emous said...

    >>And it would appear to be a boy!

    Ok.. I give up.. how do you see this? I find it hard to even see a baby in an ultrasound, let alone individual body parts!

     
    At 9:00 AM, Blogger Type (little) a aka Michele said...

    i'm guessing she's saying that because of the heartrate. i've heard, and don't know if it's true that heartrates under 140 are male.....

     
    At 5:48 PM, Blogger Lou said...

    Only time will tell if it is real or not...

     
    At 11:52 AM, Blogger Attitude2Love said...

    Jamie Lynn, have you ever stopped to think for a moment that maybe Dana and Trent are both getting their pics from the same person! You know, there are no copyrights on the pics if they are not stamped. If you are such A PITNB and you have convinced yourself to believe that Dana is swiping his pics, then why don't you just keep going to that site and stay off Dana's!

     
    At 2:40 PM, Blogger Nameless said...

    Wow aparantly Jamielynn is not too bright. Everybody and their momma have the same picture. Hmm I wonder why maybe because they got it from ebay. Wow doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Mj Morningshow was one of the first people to get this picture even before pinkisthenewblog posted it. Does that mean that pink stole it from there no. It means someone got it from the main source or multiple people did. Before you say something you should do some research. All types of media do the same thing. That's how the word gets spread around.

     
    At 1:05 PM, Blogger Nameless said...

    Hey sonotech, I am ultrasound major and would like to ask you a couple of questions regarding the career. Can you please email me at xtcplus2002@yahoo.com. Thanks!

     
    At 3:46 PM, Blogger melissaamy said...

    hey sonotech...
    My ultrasound of my daughter has my name on it...


    Also, I know I had my daughter at the cleveland clinic, one of the best in the country...but we also had the 3D...it was new when I had mine, so I had both, but I thought now they pretty much just used that if the person can afford it since it is such a higher quality.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us