D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Monday, May 29

Britney & Sean P







I just can't make comments about this anymore... the pictures all speak for themselves.

    27 Comments:

    At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think she looks better than she has. The red lipstick could go and the shirt/dress could be a little longer. But, also, where is Sean P. hat? She gets to ware one but her baby doesn't? And boy is she going to have a hard time carrying two babies without a stroller.

     
    At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    he could do with a hat and stroller

     
    At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The thing I find most disturbing is that she never has a hat on this child when out in the sun. She always has a hat and/or sunglasses, but Sean is without. Doesn't she think the sun is both a danger and uncomfortable for her son too?

     
    At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I feel sorry for her.

    Under such a microscope....

    A hat on SP maybe, but anyone who has had a baby knows, shoes will not stay on their little feet.

    In any event, no matter what she does or doesn't do everyone is going to dissect it and pick it apart.

    If she doesn't wear makeup she's ugly, or if she does it's too much or not the right color lipstick.

    Her clothes are always ugly or too short or whatever.

    I hope the poor girl has thick skin...

    I couldn't take that much criticism on a constant basis!

     
    At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think she looks happier than she has in a loooong time!

     
    At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oui, en effet, pas de commentaires, Sean a mal aux dents ;-)

     
    At 4:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    well i dont know about sean but my baby wouldnt dare wear a hat at that age. couldnt keep one on either of my children and it is way to hot to be putting on one of those hats that ties around the chin. seriously she is trying her best she knows how. instead of bithing we should be feeling sorry that the things she does really is the best she knows how. i dont feel for one second that she was taught any better

     
    At 5:25 PM, Blogger Aline said...

    Cute... why does she never put a hat on her baby's head?

    Oh and Christina Aguilera called, she wants her lipstick back!

     
    At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Not all babies will keep a hat on and it's not like she's out forever outside with him with no hat or something geez people give it a rest already

     
    At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah i have your back on that one she isn't out all day with him. no offense or anything but she has alot of things to deal with maybe you should think about that b4 u go and say things like that celebrities have a big job like it or not they have so much on their minds sometimes they might wear the wrong color lipstick or w/e you try out their job and then see how u feel about some stupid lipstick color.

     
    At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The baby has clothes on. It's summer and it's hot. Why would she put more clothing on him?

    And she's a bad mom for not putting a hat on him? Brad Pitt can take a baby on a bike with no helmet and in a baby carrier of all things, and no one says a word.

     
    At 8:28 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

    Forget Britney, either you're slacking D'ana or else you just don't care to mention that Brangelina had their baby girl and named her Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt.
    I'm actually shocked there's no mention of that....
    Of course you never reported on Gwen Stefani's baby either....

     
    At 8:46 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    IT IS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.

    I have been busy since Friday afternoon...

    Saturday I worked all day and went out with my boyfriend. Sunday I picked my daughter up at the airport, went to see the Lion King, and spent last night hosting a concert with some people from American Idol at Six Flags New England... I got home last night and thought I'd do a quick update, but then I decided I wanted to watch a movie and NOT spend every waking free minute doing this site.

    This morning I got up at 7 with my daughter and I attempted to do a little update... but we were having people over and I had to clean up, shop, and shower... then I spent the day with my daughter, boyfriend, and friends...

    I am at work now and I've been loading pictures from today to my online photo album to share with my family, I updated my page on the station website, and now it's almost time for my talk show.

    Tomorrow I have a meeting in the morning, an appointment in the afternoon, and I most likely won't get to update until tomorrow night.

    So - sorry you think I'm slacking. My world didn't stop because Angelina Jolie popped out a kid! It just happened to be on a holiday weekend when I was extremely busy, so it didn't get reported immediately.

    :)

    D

     
    At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maybe shes just going from a car to a cafe or something. Depending on how far shes actually walking she wouldn't need a stroller.
    Its true she can't do anything right, foirst she gets dissed for never carrying her own kid, now shes beign dissed for carrying him too much.
    Very sad!

     
    At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think he is absolutely ADORABLE

     
    At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I NEVER put a hat on my son in the summer. I would put sunscreen on him. Everyone is attacking her for not putting a hat on his head however, he doesn't appear sunburned to me so I think people need to lay off. My son never wore shoes until he started walking and even that was a challange.

    The kid doesn't look like he as third degree burns. This has become the "mommy" attack on Britney and it is stupid. Until you have had a kid or learned that all children and parents are different then everyone should back off. Everyone makes mistakes as a parent. I think Britney needs to be left alone.

     
    At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My baby won't wear a hat either, but ya know what? That means I avoid the sun with him at all costs. As for shoes--babies aren't supposed to wear shoes at this age because the bones in their feet are still developing--however mind have worn Robeez. It's hot and my kids run around in diapers too--big deal. She needs some help and positive reinforcement. Dana I read your response also and I'm glad you have a life outside of this, too bad other people don't have a life outside of reading your site (which I happen to LOVE btw)Good for you for making your gorgeous little girl your priority. I wish all people (celebs or not) did, the world might just be a better place.

     
    At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The poor kid looks just like his loser father.

    I feel sorry for Britney. She's made some exceptionally poor choices, but she's young and not especially bright. I do hope she gets out of that marriage and tries to get her life back.

    And yes, the girl needs a stroller, stat. Did she learn nothing from almost dropping that baby in NYC?

     
    At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    With all the sweet little summer outfits there is no reason for that child to be out in a shirt and diaper. A sleeveless romper is just as weather friendly but looks so much better. And to the people that feel inclined to defend her, if I dressed myself and my children the way she does I'd understand that people would snicker behind my back.

     
    At 9:46 PM, Blogger Megan said...

    You anonymous people are asses!!! Hes a freaking baby, babies are supposed to be fat and cute!!! What the hell is britney supposed to do stick her finger down his mouth and make him puke every freaking time she feeds him?!?!? I dont think so, hes fat and hes cute!

    Hey what about dana baby?? when she was little she was chubby, why didnt you make comments about her???

    I know its because it BRITNEY SPEARS right???

     
    At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yep, I have a chunky 5 month old and there is no way you can keep shoes on their feet. Not only that but WHY put shoes on a baby that doesn't walk. And it's too damn hot for socks. So yes I'm trailer park trash too I guess cause my baby's barefoot too.

     
    At 1:35 PM, Blogger gofyourself said...

    Sorry but "FAT" does not equal "CUTE" whether you are a baby or a kitten or whatever. It's not healthy or cute. Both of my girls were never fat. What the hell do you feed yourselves and your kids that you would have a fat baby??

     
    At 2:20 PM, Blogger Megan said...

    Like I said Danas little girl was a chubby baby too... Was she ugly and unhealthy too????

     
    At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What is the little guy eating in that pic?

     
    At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    She is wearing a hat all the time but Sean should be wearing a sunhat as well if you ask me. I have a little girl and she always has a sun hat on!

     
    At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Britt looks preg again, or like she's putting on some weight. She looks happy though.

     
    At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Two words, Brit...
    double stroller
    *
    *
    *
    *
    (take a hint)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us