D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Wednesday, June 28

Britney Naked in Harper's Bazaar








Until I'm told to remove them... here they are.

I think she looks beautiful. I know I usually pick on her, but someone did a good job airbrushing and I like the black hair... That mask thing over her face is a little odd though...

    10 Comments:

    At 8:17 PM, Blogger Alissa said...

    My first reaction upon seeing these pictures is that I hate them. The ones of her with clothes on are okay, but I do not like the naked ones. It's like she is trying to say a pregnant body is beautiful, but yet with all the make up and air-brushing, who wouldn't look okay? She doesn't have a single stretch-mark or dimple on her skin? I don't think so. And in the Dateline interview she didn't want to discuss her son because she said she wanted to keep him to herself, and yet here she is...showing him off and getting paid for it. So hypocritical of her to say she wants the media to leave her alone, and then pose naked to draw attention to herself. She can't have it both ways.

     
    At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think she looks great, especially since her body has had relatively no time in between pregnancies. Yes, I understand that there was probably alot of airbrushing but even so.

     
    At 8:20 PM, Blogger Ms Cool said...

    I think she looks pretty and has a nice body but is definitely airbrushed. However, I don't understand how she wants to be left alone and then does something like this. She can't stand not getting attention is more like it.

     
    At 8:39 PM, Blogger michelle said...

    I have to agree with alissa about being hypocritcal, then again she was hypocritcal throughout that whole interview anyways! And there was definitely ALOT of airbrushing.

     
    At 8:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Has anyone else ever wondered why her baby never smiles? I've never seen a picture of him yet smiling or anything. He's a cutie pie and all but I am worried that maybe the fall from the high chair might have hurt him. Well... I mean I hope not but if you've seen a picture with him smily please let me know.

    I really like her with darker hair and I like the pictures. She looks great this pregnancy. I didn't thnink she looked all that bad before, just tired and rushed like any normal first time parent.

    I hope she starts to be happy again. I think what she did was wrong as far as being with Kevin when he had a family at home but that's the past now and she deserves to be happy again. Blah, sorry for being lame, hehe.

     
    At 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Oops, my bad. Sorry I have't been to the site in a few days and I just scrolled down and saw an actual picture of the baby smiling. Although, to me the picture doesn't seem to be that current. Okay, so besides that one, has anyone seen the baby smile?

     
    At 2:32 AM, Blogger jenvampvegas said...

    No no no! Someone please stop this train wreck! I have nothing against pregnant woman getting naked, but come on. The air brushing isn't even that great. They airbrushed the hell out of her arms and upper body, but look at those thighs! If your gonna get your pics touched up, at least try to make it proportionate. She looks trashy and ridiculous. I like the black hair, but Brit needs to decide what she really want... Attention, or to be left alone, cuz she is sending seriously mixed messages.

     
    At 9:53 AM, Blogger Twisted Lady said...

    Looks like she is sportin' some serious press-on nails...

     
    At 10:07 AM, Blogger Lauren Marie said...

    I'm sorry but I think she looks great! Even if there is airbrushing and whatever other tricks they do. I would have loved to have been comfortable with my pregnant body to have pics taken like that.

     
    At 4:34 PM, Blogger Michele_3 said...

    I don't think she looks bad at all-
    I mean we have definitely seen her look worse(during the interview)& I actually like the dark hair on her too.

    But, I still think she should concentrate on not being in the "limelight" for awhile & go about her personal life in private more & let us miss her for awhile & wonder what she's up to next & then come back and surprise the crap out of us all!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us