D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Wednesday, November 15

Shar Jackson & The K-Fed Kids





I wonder what Shar's thinking right now... I'm sure she's got to be pretty happy to see how the whole K-Fed Britney thing ended up going down... like she didn't know it would end up this way... I'm just really happy, as I'm sure Shar is, that K-Fed totally got dumped and now he's going to get what he's got coming to him... slowly but surely the fog he's been living in will lift... I just feel bad for all his kids!

    12 Comments:

    At 7:53 AM, Blogger Nameless said...

    Wow, the irony in all of that. LOL I just love it. Thank God for KARMA.

     
    At 10:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Maybe Shar wishes he and Brit would have worked out -- it could mean more $$ for her in child support. Also, her kids may never have a relationship with Brit's kids, even though they are siblings. So even though she may have a moment of snickering, in the long run the divorce will indirectly hurt Shar and kids more than it helps.

     
    At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think that him and SHar will probably hook up. As for the child support...Shar's child support wouldn't increase on Britteny's income..only goes by his

     
    At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ughhh.. Child support laws in California DO suck. Oh weel, I still hope that Brittney doesnt give in :(

     
    At 4:56 PM, Blogger Rubygirl214 said...

    Actually, britney in their prenup, she had it drawn up so she isn't responsible for his first 2 kids financially. That is why he counter-sued her for custody of the kids, so he can get alimony and child support. Otherwise, he gets a small pay out. Thank God for Britney she has a great team of people protecting her!

     
    At 7:45 PM, Blogger Tia said...

    I cannot believe in any state that a wife's income would be included to pay child support for someone elses kids...

    I don't think that's true.

     
    At 1:49 PM, Blogger Tia said...

    It's not like that in my state. It goes by the income of the father of the kids. I know because my husband pays child support! And my income (which is quite a lot) is not counted in the amount he pays. They base it on his income, alone.

    Got that?

     
    At 9:58 PM, Blogger Tia said...

    I'm not arguing either...

    But...

    I'd like to hear it from someone else, that really knows what they are talking about, meaning in that situation (husband pays child support) like I am....

    because I have never heard of a wife's income supporting another woman's children. Never.

    I could be wrong....

    But in my state, it doesn't work that way.

     
    At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I did a paper last semester about Child Support (how i think the system sucks). Originally my husband and I lived in Boston ans he had to pay child support..which was under only his income. We movede to Florida and it was still under his income. But when I did my paper I did hear how in very rare circumstances they do go by the new spouses income. Of course if there is a prenup involved like Brittneys, than they wouldn't. Needless to say those women that are forced to pay child support for their husbands children need to create a prenup asap. The laws in California sux

     
    At 2:12 PM, Blogger Tia said...

    Okay..

    gonzales says the same thing I do, that it goes by the father. Except in very rare circumstances. And of course a prenup would change everything.

    mpls girl says they are slowly but surely passing laws and that changes are in the FUTURE. Not now.

    Then she goes on to say, Quote:
    "if a woman has sole custody of her children and her new husband is a millionaire...is the money she is receiving really going to her children?"

    Not sure what she means by that...

    I am strictly talking about a father paying a mother support, when the kids live with the mother.

    It may be true in California, but I noticed no one came forward and said that they live there and are being forced by the court to pay child support for their husband's children... because that is exactly what that situation suggests.

    I know I would be pissed if my income had to be calculated into my husband's support payments for kids he had by another woman.

    That suggests that women are running back to court to get their child support raised as soon as their ex husbands remarry? No way! They have no claim to "her" money! Why should a new wife pay for children born out of a union she had nothing to do with?

    I am sure that my husband's ex would love to get her hands on MY cash, but there is no way she can. Not in this state!

    And Britney. Chill little girl, you sound young and very defensive. No need to haul out all of your family's child support credentials, it makes no difference to me.

    And no, I have no need to go chasing down the law on the internet....

    It's cool that everyone can hash out a subject such as this and no one (ahem) needs to get pissy.

     
    At 8:44 AM, Blogger Tia said...

    mpls!

    Since you said "holla" I will reply...

    What??

    I totally respected what you had to say and the info you passed along.

    If a father marries a "millionaire" or even someone with a lot of money, he should totally do things for his children above and beyond what the court orders.

    However, it should not be ordered that a wife's income gets paid to the ex wife. In a lot of situations the ex wife will not spend that additional money on the kids.

    Exactly the situation we are in. (hence my "personal musings") ...So, we lavish and treat and do all of the extra things for the kids... that money can do, because of our situation of combined income...

    I guess it all boils down to each individual parent and their monetary priorities.

    After all "opinions" are based on what we think is "fair".

    Laws are another thing all together and at times definitely not always fair.

     
    At 8:54 AM, Blogger Tia said...

    I was done with this, but britney is so wrong, I just have to say...

    My husband and I have been together for 10 years. He helped me work my way through school to get to where I am now. He is also sucessful financially. So, no, he does not "lean on me for support" we both stand on our own two feet.

    No one is lacking around here or his child for that matter.

    I never said "most of his money goes to child support" he pays what he should and what is ordered by the court.

    I am a snot because I worked long and hard to raise MY standard of living? And because I do not wish to contribute to another womans children when she is remarried and getting substanial child support payments already?

    Please!

    California has some crazy laws for sure, if what you say is true.

    Yes, I indicated that I was curious to hear from someone ELSE... You already had your say and are just repeating yourself.

    And judging by your comments on other posts here, you are angry and immature.

    So, I am all done here.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us