D*ana's Dirt - danasdirt.com

 

Dana's Dirt
 

****WELCOME TO D*ANA'S DIRT... NOW SERVING UP THE DIRT TO OVER 12,000 A DAY AND GROWING.... IF YOU LIKE MY SITE, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS... I WANT MORE HITS, IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO DO THIS... Here's what people are saying about D*ana's DIRT... "I went on vacation for a week to Disney and all I could think about was my daily smack withdrawal. I love D*ana's Dirt!" - Lynn, Enfield, CT... "I can't go one day without checking your site like 20 times!" - Jaclyn, Whittier, CA... "Hello my name is Kristen and I am a D*anaHolic." - Kristen, Tampa, FL... "Your website is sexy. Hi, Allison and Paris!" - Cathy, Washington, DC... "I lovvvee your blog....great job!" - Kiley, USA... "Kiss my ass corny witch bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a D*ana's Dirt Copycat who finds this site so "corny" she had to copy it... "I'm so addicted it must be smack!" - Heather, New York, NY... "Straight guys read your site! Just in case you did not know that." - Tony, Phoenix, AZ... "Love the new look. It's as sexy as you are! XOXO" - Perez, PerezHilton.com... "Damn woman, I'm so hooked!! Even got a few friends hooked as well... Now when we talk it's, 'Did you see what's on D*ana's Dirt this morning/afternoon/evening???'" - Andrea, Ontario, Canada... "I seriously visit D*ana's Dirt anywhere's from 15-20 times daily." - Jessica, Houston, TX... "I found your blog a little while ago and I have to say, I'm hooked!!" - Sahar... "Is Rudy Huxtable REALLY MESSIN' with CHINGY???" - Dach... "Dana...You're Awesome!!" - Susan, Tampa, FL... "Hotlinking SUCKS!" - Sarah, CBB... Send me your dirt danasdirt@danasdirt.com! DISCLAIMER: THE STUFF YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE... IT'S GOSSIP, RUMOR, SPECULATION, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTUAL!! EVER PLAY TELEPHONE?? THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Advertise Here!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Elf Cosmetics

dELiA*s

macys.com

Register.com

figleaves.com

Hallmark.com

Movielink, LLC

onehanesplace.com

Freshpair.com

animated Phanfare 125x125 Square

Free Shipping

Cambridge SoundWorks

Hot Topic Band Tee Shirts

customized products

PacSun.com - Hot Deals

Spend $50 and Get $25 Off Your Next Order

Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

Match.com

Apple iTunes

Championcatalog.com

DisneyShopping

Fashion Bug

justmysize.com

CellularFactory

Ice.com, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Relax The Back

ShopNBC

Shutterfly.com

Spa Finder, Inc

stacyadams.com (Weyco Group, Inc.)

Tupperware.com, Inc.

GiftBaskets.com, Inc.

Promgirl

Madisonavemall.com, Inc.

Sharper Image

Lane Bryant Swimwear 120X240

Overstock.com, Inc.

David's Cookies (Fairfield Gourmet Foods Corporation)

Dirt Devil

FragranceNet.com

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Booty Parlor

Chemistry.com

FoodSaver.com

Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc.

Inspired Silver

LastMinuteTravel.com

Lingo

Magazines.com, Inc.

Mikasa&Company 125x125

Golfballs.com

Western Union Quick Collect Auto Payments

Womans Accessories 125x125

Wolfgang's Vault - Exclusive Aerosmith Products

Premium wines and gifts

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Postercheckout.com

Dana M's Facebook profile

See your favorite artists live in concert with premium tickets from TickCo.com. They have great tickets to Madonna concerts nationwide, Faith Hill & Tim McGraw Soul2Soul II tickets, the American Idols tour tickets, Mariah Carey tickets, Pearl Jam and Tool tickets on sale now!

Theater Tickets

Wicked Tickets

Spamalot Tickets

Gossip with TV celebs!
Gossip with TV celebs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Willa Ford Inc. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CrispAds Blog Advertising The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!


Sunday, February 25

Little Diddy Getting LAP DANCES???

You know what, I was just going to post the pictures of P. Diddy's 12 year old son getting lapdances, and then I thought better of it.

There ARE 4 pictures of P. Diddy's 12 year old son getting lap dances and kisses on the cheek from STRIPPERS (or just plain skanky women) circulating the internet.

Of course my first inclination was to post them because it's so wrong and twisted... but then I thought about it and he's a 12 year old kid and it would be wrong for me to post them... I just think it's that sick.

So, yeah, gross.

Labels: , ,

    8 Comments:

    At 5:23 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    Really, that's funny Britney, because my hits have gone up a lot since I started posting. A lot of the sites all have the same pics... I'm not posting those pictures because there's a 12 year old kid in them getting grinded on by a grown woman and it's pretty sick. There's no nudity, but it's clearly inappropriate, to say the least.

    Sorry if you don't like my site... a lot of people like the comments I guess. I don't know, all I can tell you is my hits have gone up a LOT in the last few months and I'm making a decent amount of money from my ads now, so you might be wrong about people turning on me.

    Have a nice day.

     
    At 8:03 PM, Blogger D*ana said...

    Well you can think whatever you want Britney. I'm not Perez Hilton and I don't claim to be. He gets 4 million hits a day, I get about 12,000... Two months ago I was down to 8,000...

    I have a whole other career outside of doing this site... and honestly, I don't really care what your opinion of me is. You're a loser who has nothing better to do with your life but to come to MY site and insult me. If you're so original and awesome, DO YOUR OWN SITE!!!

    I have no idea why people don't comment... I really don't care either. Comments are not a reflection of how many hits I'm getting... You can believe me or not believe me, I just know that I'll be getting a nice check to go shopping with in a few days as a result of this website, so why should it matter? If people have "turned on me" so be it. Nobody has to come here if they don't like it...

    Go get a life outside of looking at my crappy website!!

    And thanks for the hits!!!

    :)

    Dana

     
    At 12:28 PM, Blogger My Krazy And Frazzled Life said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
    At 12:31 PM, Blogger My Krazy And Frazzled Life said...

    Wow, is all I can say! I come to this site an many other sites, and I visit them ALL daily. I do think however Perez Hilton site has alot of stuff, but what I don't like is that childish white stuff he adds coming out of their noses. But I still go there, to browse just like do to all 69 gossip websites I have book marked.
    Just my 2 cents!!!
    Keep up the good work Dana!!!

     
    At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

    Dana, you really do need to get over yourself already...who are YOU to be calling anyone a loser.

    That's great that you are getting more hits and now making plans to go shopping at Walmart...but to call a reader a loser, well, that's kinda bitchy.

     
    At 2:23 AM, Blogger D*ana said...

    Um, I don't make up other screen names to post comments. I'll defend myself, thanks.

    So what if I shop at Wal Mart? Wal Mart has great stuff... I don't particularly care for their clothing, but who doesn't love getting a great deal on something at Wal Mart? Even Kevin Federline shops at Wal Mart!

    I didn't mean that this site was my career, I actually meant the opposite. This site is a secondary source of income.

    I suppose I could go out and get a job waitressing or working in an office to make some extra money, but this is more fun, I can do it at my leisure, and from the comfort of my own couch while in my pajamas.

    As far as getting over myself... Hmmmm... I'm not quite sure what I need to get over. Could you explain? Certainly I have something you think I need to get over... So what is it???????

    :)

     
    At 2:24 PM, Blogger Tia said...

    I love Walmart

     
    At 12:41 AM, Blogger My Krazy And Frazzled Life said...

    Dana,
    I had to laugh when I read when britney thought you had made up other screen names (mine) to post comments.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Hartford

    I'm a radio DJ and mommy to the CUTEST little girl Kyla!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Click here for audio sample!

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    D*ana's MySpace Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us